Thread: getting stuttering sound from Toshiba Satellite P300-28H

getting stuttering sound from Toshiba Satellite P300-28H

I am using Toshiba Satellite P300-28H laptop in which I have windows Vista operating system and I am experiencing some problems with my laptop. Now whenever I insert any CD in my laptop and after that when I play it in my laptop at that time I get stuttering sound. If anyone else have experienced the same problem and have solution regarding this problem then please help me.

Re: getting stuttering sound from Toshiba Satellite P300-28H

you have mentioned that in your laptop you are getting stuttering sound while listening music from any CD and that is why first I will ask you that you are facing problem while listening from CD or you are facing this problem while playing music from your saved folder also. if you are facing only while playing CD then I think there might be something wrong with the CD ROM in your laptop.

I don’t think so that problem is with your CD ROM but I think problem is with the sound drivers in your laptop and that is why I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the Sound drivers from your Toshiba Satellite P300-28H laptop and after uninstalling the Drivers from your Toshiba Satellite P300-28H laptop you have to delete all the temporary files. After deleting the temporary files from your Toshiba Satellite P300-28H you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to insert the driver CD in your laptop and after that you have to install the drivers and after installing the drivers you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after reinstalling the sound drivers in your laptop you will not get the stuttering sound from your laptop.

Try the above ideas and after that let me know what the result is. if you need any more information then let me know.

If you are still getting the same problem after trying above solution then you have to go to the official site of the Toshiba and after that you have to check whether there is any updates for the drivers are available or not. if you get the updated sound drivers for your Toshiba Satellite P300-28H laptop then you have to download that and after that install in your laptop and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I have read your solution and after going through your solution I have first reinstalled sound drivers in my laptop and after reinstalling the sound drivers also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading updated drivers from the internet and after downloading the updated drivers I have installed that also but after that also I was getting the same problem.

is there any other way to solve this problem . If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Well after reading your problem I will suggest you to connect the headphone with your laptop and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get the same problem the after connecting the headphone with your laptop then I think problem is with your laptop speakers otherwise something else is causing this issue.

I have one solution to solve this issue. According to me you should check whether HDD protection is disabled or not. If it is enabled then you have to disable it and after disabling it your problem will get solved or not. I know the solution which I am giving you have no relation with the sound but after disabling it crackling audio problem will get solved. after referring your problem I have searched on the internet regarding this problem and after that I have noticed that many user has faced this problem and this solution have helped them to solve this issue and that is why I am suggesting you this.

if you want to disable the HDD protection then you have to follow this steps.

• First you have to click on the start menu.
    • After that you have to type HDD in start menu search box.
    • Now after typing the HDD in your search box HDD protection setting window will appear.
    • Now after that you have to disable the HDD protection.

If after disabling the HDD protection also same problem is coming then I think problem is with hardware of your laptop and I will suggest you to contact the Toshiba support and there you have to tell about the problem which you are facing and then they will repair your Toshiba Satellite P300-28H laptop and after repairing the laptop your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have disable the HDD protection in my laptop and after disabling the HDD protection my problem get solved. thank you for helping me and solving my issue. I really appreciate your help.