Thread: would anyone recommend kindle fire

would anyone recommend kindle fire

I am an engineering student studying in cs . My question is, I am having a laptop which is heavy to carry with when required at the seminars and presentation . now I am thinking of buying tab , but the tab in the market are too pricey and am looking for the tab which comes around $100 to $150 and while searching for the tab on the internet I came with kindle fire tab in my budget . This tab is covering all the requirement which I wanted in the tab. Now I want to know is it recommended go for the kindle fire

Re: would anyone recommend kindle fire

I don’t know about the basic requirements of yours regarding the tablet pc. But if your basic requirements are ebooks , videos , wifi , and office related work then I think I would recommend the kindle fire is best tab for you , but if your requirement are having the apps and games as your priority then I would say that its not the best one. You can opt for other tab bcoz kindle fire has only 512 mb RAM which I think it is not the best for the games and supporting the apps. And if your requirements are just basics then I will recommend you to go for kindle fire. Because I don’t think its worth buying the high end tab for basic requirements.

I think kindle fire is best for the ebook readers. It is specially made keeping in mind for the ebook readers who doesn’t want to keep the book libraries at home or don’t like to carry the books with them. I think it is the best tab specially designed for the e-book readers. And students should definitely go for it

According to me its useless If you are not having an high end tab like samsung/ipad . I don’t say that kindle fire is not a good tab, but it is not a better tab as compared to Samsung or ipad.