Thread: Need to download Acer HC 3.0.1 for Acer Iconia A501 3G

Need to download Acer HC 3.0.1 for Acer Iconia A501 3G

So can anyone here help me with this strange problem. I would be glad if you all can help me with the solutions that will be better for me. That’s what I want to say here. Now if you all do have some information about the necessary downloadable link from where I can get it then do tell me something about the same. it is very much necessary for me. So that’s why I am asking you all to help me with it.

Re: Need to download Acer HC 3.0.1 for Acer Iconia A501 3G

Quote Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
    So can anyone here help me with this strange problem. I would be glad if you all can help me with the solutions that will be better for me. That’s what I want to say here. Now if you all do have some information about the necessary downloadable link from where I can get it then do tell me something about the same. it is very much necessary for me. So that’s why I am asking you all to help me with it.
    You can get it from some good sites which are known for the file hosting stuff. Some popular example of that is megauplaod. Many of the users have uploaded their files out there, so just search with the Acer HC 3.0.1 and you will be getting the file downloaded. So that’s what I am saying here.

Ok thanks for telling me about that I want to know if there is anyone out here who has actually got the file downloaded and also it is working well for them then do tell me about the same. that will be a good piece of information for me. please do let me know anyone who has got the zip or the rar file download. Waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Yes it is working good but still there are lots of new firware that has come up and I would advise you to have a check at this link , hopefully you can find some information out there about the same, seems to be helpful for you. go and check it out there.

Yes it does works well but you will have to take care of some minuet details I the tablet. Otherwise you will end up complaining about the slow performance of the tablet and that’s for sure. just uninstall all the previous firmware version and also make sure you keep a backup of all the applications safely. Now go and download the file, extract it and then run it. copy it in your tablet and run there. Recover all the applications that you had taken. So that’s what you should be doing so that you will be able to get a fix for all the issues. That’s what I am saying here.