Thread: Falcon Acer A501 version 4.015.01 & 4.031.24[CWM and Rooting]

Falcon Acer A501 version 4.015.01 & 4.031.24[CWM and Rooting]

It is the latest ROM version 3.2 that you can see over here. just set it through CWM and that’s what you should be doing over here. you will be getting a lot of benefits from there. Now I will be providing you the necessary downloadable link for the same and go and get it from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. see the downloading is not tested in 3G USB modem. So anyone having any issues will have to wait till the issue gets fixed. So that’s what you should be doing here. so that’s the necessary work that you have to work on. Anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to contact me on the same. The downlaodable link you will be getting from a website named as xdadevelopers. Thats what you will be doing.

Re: Falcon Acer A501 version 4.015.01 & 4.031.24[CWM and Rooting]

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    It is the latest ROM version 3.2 that you can see over here. just set it through CWM and that’s what you should be doing over here. you will be getting a lot of benefits from there. Now I will be providing you the necessary downloadable link for the same and go and get it from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. see the downloading is not tested in 3G USB modem. So anyone having any issues will have to wait till the issue gets fixed. So that’s what you should be doing here. so that’s the necessary work that you have to work on. Anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to contact me on the same. The downlaodable link you will be getting from a website named as xdadevelopers. Thats what you will be doing.
    Ok that’s a great information that you have passed here and hence thanks a ton for the same. well I have a small doubt that I have in my mind about the same and hence I am asking this information with you all. well I want to know what are the features of the new ROM that you are giving here and hence do let me know about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. please do answer me out for the same. Waiting for the necessary replies.

See there are many features that you will be getting with this. So what I am saying is that you will get the new version base.
    1) On addition you will be getting the setup and that too with no change in bootloader.
    2) root & anti-admob host
    3) new rom
    4) odex full version
    so that’s what you should be looking at. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Are you sure that it will work with the A501? Since many of my friends are saying that it does work well with the A500. So that’s what I am saying here, does it work well with the A500? Can you all please tell me about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all. if any of the A501 tablet user who has used this new ROM version then please do tell me about the same. it will be good to hear it from you all on the same. Hoping to hear it from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
    Are you sure that it will work with the A501? Since many of my friends are saying that it does work well with the A500. So that’s what I am saying here, does it work well with the A500? Can you all please tell me about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all. if any of the A501 tablet user who has used this new ROM version then please do tell me about the same. it will be good to hear it from you all on the same. Hoping to hear it from you all.
    No, dude it did not work well with my A501. So that’s why I dumped it. After wasting so much time getting the downloadable file for the same. I did not find anything interesting on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. so for all the guys who are going to make it use of the special rom then I am telling you that do not go ahead with it. that’s it. I know its just my experiences that I am sharing it with you all, don’t know how many of you all will agree to me with the same. that’s what I am saying here. hope so it is enough for you.

After all the installation that I have done on my tablet now I have realized that the application scrolling is not good at all. that’s what the issue is right now. The swiping of the applications does take a lot of time and hence all I can say is that my tablet has become a lot slower after the installation of the ROM that you all are talking about. Also I have been hearing a lot from the people saying that the ROM is not getting installed in the acer A501 that’s not at all true. It is getting installed but not working well, that’s what the issue. don’t know when I will be getting a fix for the issue. hope so it will turn out to be very well. That’s what I am expecting here.

Quote Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
    After all the installation that I have done on my tablet now I have realized that the application scrolling is not good at all. that’s what the issue is right now. The swiping of the applications does take a lot of time and hence all I can say is that my tablet has become a lot slower after the installation of the ROM that you all are talking about. Also I have been hearing a lot from the people saying that the ROM is not getting installed in the acer A501 that’s not at all true. It is getting installed but not working well, that’s what the issue. don’t know when I will be getting a fix for the issue. hope so it will turn out to be very well. That’s what I am expecting here.
    please note that yo have to format the drive before the installation of the ROM that we are talking about. So that’s what you should be checking in for sure. so do watch out for that it is very important. I did the same thing I formatted the drive and then got a backup. Now later after installing the rom I got the restore and now everything seems to be working a lot better now. So that’s what I want to say here.

Thanks for letting me know about the same, appreciate your ideas about the same, that’s what I can say here. I forgot to do a format and hence that’s the mistake I am facing here right now. That’s what the issue is with me right now. Hope so everything will get sorted out as soon as possible.