Thread: Multilanguage Honeycomb 3.2(HoneyVillain 1.2) pack for Acer Iconia A501

Multilanguage Honeycomb 3.2(HoneyVillain 1.2) pack for Acer Iconia A501

Guys just heard about this from one of the trusted sources that deals with the tablets and seems to be having a good package for the Acer Iconia tablet 1501 users. So what I am saying is that you all can check out for the same here only. I will be providing you with the downloadable link that will actually give the Kernel 1.1 update. So that’s what you should be checking out. First of all you should be having the necessary recovery software and then go ahead with the kernel both of them you will be getting from this link . so do check out for the same.

Re: Multilanguage Honeycomb 3.2(HoneyVillain 1.2) pack for Acer Iconia A501

Quote Originally Posted by ProBaal View Post
    Guys just heard about this from one of the trusted sources that deals with the tablets and seems to be having a good package for the Acer Iconia tablet 1501 users. So what I am saying is that you all can check out for the same here only. I will be providing you with the downloadable link that will actually give the Kernel 1.1 update. So that’s what you should be checking out. First of all you should be having the necessary recovery software and then go ahead with the kernel both of them you will be getting from this link . so do check out for the same.
    So what will be the features that we will be getting from the kernel. That’s what I am not able to understand at all. so do let me know about the same as soon as possible. Do give me some suggestions on the same.

Here are the features of the pack that I would like to give you so here are some of the points that I will note down make sure you have a check about the same.
    - Rooted/Superuser
    - Google Music 3.01
    - Bash/nano
    - Google Video Editor
    - Added modules: Tun
    - 3D Photo Browser
    So these are some of the features that you can check out for the same. anything else that you need to know about then do let me know about it.

Ok now that’s a great news that you have shared here. Well nice to see some good ROM coming up for the tablet now I am hoping that more such features do come up. Now I want to know should we get the previous version of the ROMs as well. Like I am talking about the previous version 1.05a and many others. So that’s what I am saying here. do put some light on the topic, waiting for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    Ok now that’s a great news that you have shared here. Well nice to see some good ROM coming up for the tablet now I am hoping that more such features do come up. Now I want to know should we get the previous version of the ROMs as well. Like I am talking about the previous version 1.05a and many others. So that’s what I am saying here. do put some light on the topic, waiting for that.
    So, not necessary you can get it directly, c’mon dude this is just flashing the ROM process and nothing else. So you don’t think much about it just go and download the rom from there, that’s what you should be doing. Go and download it now.

Now I have a small query that I would like to ask with you all, now the firmware has been installed and booting well. That’s for sure. I am getting a small issue with the external sd setting. Now if we look at the storage then it says that it is not available. Now if I go ahead and explore the folders. It is there, why is that so happening. I am not able to track a solution for the problem. Do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same. that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    Now I have a small query that I would like to ask with you all, now the firmware has been installed and booting well. That’s for sure. I am getting a small issue with the external sd setting. Now if we look at the storage then it says that it is not available. Now if I go ahead and explore the folders. It is there, why is that so happening. I am not able to track a solution for the problem. Do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same. that’s what I am saying here.
    Ok then I have a small suggestion to make over here. See what you have to do is
    1) Just copy the \system\bin and replace it with the original one.
    2) Also do set the exec permission on that as well.
    It does work well in my phone. so that’s what I am smaying here.

It seems that it is giving some problems with the plugged drive. Just5 mount them using the drive mount. So that’s what you should be doing I hope you are understand what I am saying here. don’t go with any of the pluggable drives at all, it is of no use at all. that’s what I am saying here. USB HDD does not go well at all. that’s what I know here.

Thanks a lot for letting me know about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I will make sure about the same when the next time I am with it. so that’s what I will be planning for sure. Mounting the drive is always a best option that’s what I think here.