Thread: Cannot view e-mail attachments in Motorola TRIUMPH

Cannot view e-mail attachments in Motorola TRIUMPH

in my Motorola TRIUMPH I am facing problem with the email attachments. Whenever I try to open the attachments from my email account at that time gives me error. now please tell me how to get rid of this issue?

if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Cannot view e-mail attachments in Motorola TRIUMPH

Are you facing this problem while opening the Email attachment from the browser or you are trying to opening your Email attachment from any application.

I will suggest you that If you are trying to open the attachment from any Email application don’t use that instead of using the Email application you should first open the browser in your mobile phone and after that you have to open the email account there and then try to open the attachment from there. if you attachment is opening properly from there then it means problem is with your email application which you have installed in your device. if you are trying to open the attachment from the browser and you are getting this problem then you have to try different browser instead of the default browser.

try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I was also facing the same problem and after that I have downloaded the Thinkfree Office and then I have installed that in my device and afer installing the my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

If you are not able to solve the problem after trying the above mentioned tricks then you have to first take the backup of all the data from your Motorola TRIUMPH mobile phone and after taking the backup you have to do the mobile reset and after resetting the device you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I am telling this because most of the times this type of the problem can be solved by resetting the device.

As you have suggested that installing the Thinkfree Office will help me to solve this issue and after referring that I have downloaded the Thinkfree Office and then I have installed it in my mobile phone and after that my problem get solved thanks for helping me.