Thread: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH Signal strength and GPS troubleshoot

MOTOROLA TRIUMPH Signal strength and GPS troubleshoot

Here are my issues with my phone following 2 days. I don't expertise all these issues can happen on one phone. Flatter sign robustness that the different VM phones. I tested side by side and special areas 10% vs 23, 18%-23% vs 42% and so on. It appears to level off as the signal robustness gets preferred. The GPS signal makes a point not to work or alternately takes eternity to spot satellites. Unresponsive touch screen, I need to keep or "push". Unresponsive OS once in a while heading off to provision, you need to hold up to move the icons to the following page. Any fixes for this?

Re: MOTOROLA TRIUMPH Signal strength and GPS troubleshoot

Android phone GPS requires an exceptional 3G signal with a specific end goal, which is to bind your area quicker. In addition, attempt clearing your maps cache. Attempt turning off the phone, evacuate the electric storage device for 30 seconds, supplant and walk out on.

The issue with the non responsive touch screen sounds like one that I had until I evacuated that industrial facility screen defender that they connect on top of the Gorilla Glass screen but underneath that tab defender that you first pull off. I uprooted that screen defender and the screen responsiveness is now endlessly upgraded as well as picture value.

I'm turning around mine tomorrow to best equipped purchase for a reinstatement, as the camera no longer computerized centers and all pictures turn out blurry. Different issues combine little light leakage in pinhole-measured holes close capacitive binds at the lowest part, warming up and colossal electric cell empty while utilizing GPS, oppressed signal solidness, capacity catch more recessed than when bought and challenging to press, and abject earpiece and speakerphone volume.

Confidently the swap will deal with the zoom lens issue and probably the light leakage, but I don't have much trust for the different issues unless alters are made at the plant or an OTA redesign is put out.

I am excessively disappointed in the Motorola Triumph. I was particularly much looking advance to it, and would have liked it to work well. I uncovered that the phone's indicate gathering is POOR, extending from 7 dB to a whopping 23 dB WORSE than my LG Optimus V on Virgin Mobile, with a normal 13 dB worse, bringing about a "no signal”, dropping the data connection or alternately visit drops from 3G to 1x. None of this happened with the Optimus V. Also, the phone has SEVERE situations accomplishing a GPS alter, making Google maps and Navigator USELESS (it could LOSE the GPS bolt even following getting it). I attempted updating the "utilization satellite lattices setting", and it represented no improvement.

I returned my first Triumph, trusting I unequivocally got a regretful one, but the second one had the same situations. I have perused in the Android cooperative that these situations are COMMONPLACE with this phone. By what means can Motorola put its name on a phone that fizzles so severely to perform in a zone as FUNDAMENTAL as connectivity?

I should reason that the phone is crudely designed or has downtrodden QA/QC. I gave back where its due to Best Buy, and unless I catch complete news that Motorola affirms the these situations and is forcefully speaking to them, bringing about the phone having astounding connectivity, I should NOT be repurchasing this device. I am now remarkably doubtful regarding the value of Motorola phones. I will see how responsive Motorola is to its clients.

In case or not I'm in a strong service area isn't the issue. It's that the Triumph doesn't exploit the ready sign. Its gathering is powerless. Being in a lower strength service area is every last trace of the more explanation behind the phone to be composed with preferable gathering. I attempted establishing GPS Fix and it didn't work.

I interfaced to GPS Status & Toolbox, not GPS Fix. I application that I connected to was not indicated as a "Fix" but more as a picking up instrument, to see what is going on, and why it is taking so extended to join.

It needs an equitably interesting method that I've never attempted (altering records and such). Those who have done it on the Triumph haven't reported much departure. So GPS Status & Toolbox is more of an analytic apparatus. I think the Motorola builds ought to get a load of this phone and root out why its having such a large number of situations. As I stated, the LG Optimus V never needed me to play with the PRL or diagnose GPS.