Thread: Cannot upgrade Adobe FlashPlayer 10.2 in MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY

Cannot upgrade Adobe FlashPlayer 10.2 in MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY

MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY has to be a best phone for me. Everything is perfect but the only annoying thing I have found about this phone is on FlashPlayer 11. I am having problems through the market upgrading toward FlashPlayer 11. No matter what I do I could not able to upgrade it. Seems to me like a firmware issue but I am not sure about it.

Re: Cannot upgrade Adobe FlashPlayer 10.2 in MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY

If, as we hear, after some difficulties and Flash Player 10.2 is officially in the Android Market, updating, improving its performance and is available for Honeycomb, Froyo and Gingerbread. Is oriented more than anything for Honeycomb tablets, but go perfect in 2.2 and 2.3. This is an application to play flash and all kinds of videos and games, as their performance are improving. This application is free in the Market, to install and update.

The Android Market receives a small (but large) update, but greater still if you found out in July and had been updated. In this new update has improved a few aspects, one of them to my view, very necessary, and is the security at the time of purchase or acquire applications, the other is the face of the button promoting +1 Google. Let's see screenshots of the new Market and the details it contains, but I warn you as we said at the time that lost fluency in this new version and slows.

Plugin Adobe Flash Player is perhaps one of the most desired plugins for other mobile platforms, because it allows full web browsing this multimedia content, whether movies or games. The problem is that this plugin is still a battery eater and resources, and Swiss cheese security. Proof of this are his constant revisions in Android, as we announced in this case, hailed as a critical update to Adobe's security from its newsletter. It seems that there were several security flaws that allow, through Flash, run an exploit that could give access to privileged information and controls on your Android. This security breach seems to be reflected in all available platforms, including also the Honeycomb. In addition, due to have Flash Player installed, you may also request the Adobe Air, which obviously uses this plugin.

New versions of the famous program Adobe Flash Player 11 and Adobe Air 3 will be available for download on Android-compatible devices. In performance testing has yielded surprising data, so much as 1000 times more powerful in graphics than its predecessor version. But all is not gold that glitters, as for tablets and smartphones, some enhancements such as 3D Stage, a new way to represent the 3D and 2D, it will be released on mobile devices until a little later.

Please make sure through your device producer otherwise carrier to guarantee you contain the most up-to-date firmware update intended for your device. 3 tablets meant for Android devices, we extremely suggest that you update your OS toward Android 3.1 to make certain that Flash Player offers the most excellent experience promising.

In my 3 devices with Android, I have just installed Flash Player on the tablet with Honeycomb, where I think if I stop to 'enjoy and suffer' this plugin, so avoid touching updated to greater evils. The rest, warn that this plugin is among the heavier applications of Market, which refuses to be installed on the SD (officially) and that prolonged use will destroy the battery and overheat your mobile. In any case the recommendation is to upgrade.

Now available in the Android market the new version of the famous 11 plug-in Adobe Flash Player. Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152 includes substantially improved performance. Fixes are also numerous bugs related to security and stability. With this version of flash player, introduces a new icon in the applications menu, thanks to which we will be directed to a web page where you can manage settings, something not possible until now.

There are reports that this vulnerability is being exploited to undertake specific targeted attacks designed to trick the user to click a malicious link that can be seen in an email message," says Adobe. "This attack type universal cross-site scripting could be used, if a user visits a malicious website to take action on behalf of a user on any web site or web mail provider." Four of the five other Flash errors could also have been exploited by hackers to run malicious code on victims' computers, as acknowledged by Adobe.