Thread: difference between Kindle Fire and IPod Touch.

difference between Kindle Fire and IPod Touch.

what are the differences in kindle fire and IPod Touch? Are they similar device or they rebranded with dissimilar applications? Thank you in advance.

Re: difference between Kindle Fire and IPod Touch.

This is the newest news going around the Internets. The Kindle Fire doesn't developed well beside the IPOD, characteristic wise, but it does verses the IPOD TOUCH -and for a comparable price. So does the Kindle Fire destroy the IPOD TOUCH market? Before the Kindle Fire declaration, I was idea about IPOD Touch, but now, the Kindle Fire looks well again. But, keep a hold of, Apple is about to walk to the race: honestly, I don't see Apple going all the system to 148 on an iPod touch, but I think Apple has to do amazing. If they don't, I'll be on flames for the Fire. What are you thinking guys?

The better screen is a benefit in some ways, but a weakness in others. I have an iPod, my friends has an I Phone, my brother has an iPod Touch, and I have an Android phone, and I really feel the Apple Applications store is a million times superior than what's accessible for Androids. There are several applications for the Android, but not the similar number or level of applications. I would go for enhanced applications over screen size, mostly since the benefit of bigger screen size are balanced by the compact level of portability.

dkbose Guest

I don't truly see them as rival goods. There are two different products with different purpose. If ipod has a touch fits in pocket then fire has little sized tablet. I almost used all of them and they all developed for different purposes. But I like ipod more than I touch.

I have a LG OPTIMUS (LG made), an AT & T version, battery life is not bad. I say that with him (maybe better) is almost equivalent to the 2G phone. All in very good still, iPod Touch cannot find the battery life. My iPhone 4 has better battery life than the touch. Given, I think LG developed the LG Optimus better battery life than a can.

I found the dissimilarities in size between the Touch and Fire .Certainly, a better study of typing on a device, the web browsing and games look cool on the fire. To listen to audio books and music, portability and convenience, it's hard to beat for my touch and Bluetooth earphones. And with your calendar and contacts, you can always, if you cannot use a Smartphone. In music and audio books on my Optimus is listening, but not tried it yet. I download to solve the problem of battery, however, learned to walk. A battery charger for $ 21 from Amazon and was able to get two extra batteries. Now I always carry a spare battery or two and my phone is not being charged does not need to worry about. It's a lot cheaper, easier than many other solutions I've tried. An extra battery is small and light weight.

I compare the iPod and kindle fire and I like iPod touch very well because there most features are ipod are amazing as compare to KINDLE FIRE . LIKE,
    CAMERAS:
    • IPOD TOUCH CAMERA is very nice.
    • KINDLE FIRE has two crappy ones beat none. And in fact, I've seen pictures taken with the IPOD TOUCH and my eyes didn't melt.
    BATTERY LIFE:
    • IPOD TOUCH: 4-5 hours
    • KINDLE FIRE: 6-8
    • KINDLE FIRE ++
    DISPLAY
    • The IPOD TOUCH screen --
    • KINDLE FIRE screen ++.

An iPod Touch Gen 1, 2, and 4 General General owns. The battery life is terrible. I'm not sure why they make paper thin (hyperbole) is important for Apple. They make battery thick because of that they twice the battery chargeable.

My iPhone 4 lasts greatly longer than my iPod Touch 4G with the similar usage and clarity with slider in settings. For internet browsing I make use of my iPod Touch etc so I don't actually see how turning on airplane mode would assist with my usage. I've never in fact used the Touch to listen to music. I just use it as inaccessible to control iTunes on the HTPCs.

That's the most important use for my iPod touch. I use internet radio a excellent piece of the day and the touch is ideal in that function. I have speaker docks scattered about the house, so the enormously bad battery life is a non-issue for this use. It's also significance noting that Love film facility fine streaming from the internet website with enabled _flash machines which is work best on my Touch pad, for example:- with no require for an applications or a particular Kindle fire device.