Thread: How to Stop Email Notification on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

How to Stop Email Notification on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

I want to stop the unnecessary email notification on this Sony Ericsson Xperia Play mobile phone. I hope that many users already do this task. Then please share your experience about this issue. Thanks for anything related to this issue.

Re: How to Stop Email Notification on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

In the settings options of any type of email service there is an "Email notifications" option. You need to use this option and after selecting this option and entering respective email address onto it. This process helps to you for solving your complicated problem. then try this and see what happen onto it.

You can also use an report spam option. There are so many email site provide you the report spam option. You can use this option and in response, you found that this option is to be helps to stop such type of email directly. After doing this email as an report spam option, you can directly avoid such type of unnecessary email onto it.

You can simply do this task by just open the email, go to the email message and on the top right side click on the presented option. This option is an “STOP email notifications”. Using this option you can able to solve this email notification stop process.

Most of the email have the unsubscribe email account option. This option normally present at the bottom of this email. You need to just click on that option. After clicking on that option, you found that your all this emails are automatically goes to the spam or any other junk folder. Then use this and in response it helps to you for solving your complicated stop email notification problem.

I also faced this complicated problem on my Gmail account. This is the problem that happens even when I use this stop email notification option. This is the option I use but it just sends all this type of email onto the junk folder. This option helps us to solve your problem.

you only get Sony Ericsson's standard selection of three physical buttons – Back, Home and Menu. If you use a messenger type of email application then definitely you need to use the options present on this application. After selecting this option you found that this type of email are directly moved from the inbox to the junk folder. This avoids such email from the inbox.

I want to completely remove this email from my mobile phone email application. Can I do this task. I don’t need this email on my any of the junk mail or any other folder of this email site. What can I do for this process? I need help to do this process.

There is not any option present that works to directly remove this type of emails onto the email application. If you want to do this task then definitely you need to take the advice of the expert person. I am sure that the expert will provide you the correct guidance to do this task. For more information also read the manual of email application. I hope you got correct solution over this problem.