Thread: The Cost For Amazon Kindle Fire.

The Cost For Amazon Kindle Fire.

Anyone knows the exact cost for kindle fire Amazon tablet? They developing price is almost 208.99, I heard that from my friend. But if that rumor is true then the developers are normally loosing 9 dollars each device.

Re: The Cost For Amazon Kindle Fire.

It is an exciting .Wonder if any further investments resulting from apparently similar design and parts used for the RIM Playbook are considered. Manufacture lines etc. if that possibly require minimum retooling or extra economies. The main point is why they didn't go for a extra custom or unique design like ala Nook Color.

I'd like to learn the developed price of several other things like I phones and IPods. I think they don't take any cost reduction on those peoples. It is nice of Amazon to do so, though I know they are doing so with the purpose of manufacture it up in marketing software’s, etc.

now I realized it’s nice that Amazon, a giant in multibillion dollar, that’s why they are willing to acquire a loss on their manufactured goods which used to create it cheaper for the customers. Most of the brands like Apple they sell their goods at far extra what it price to developed the machine. They are losing a large amount which is more than that you require to also contain the price of R &De in totaling to the infrastructure to hold up it. They are Also advertising goods below price. In order to keep a copyeditor from rival is not legal, I consider if anybody will take legal action then there has never been a suit.

I don't trust in BOM cost because of that if not you truly get them from the producer for that particular build. The BOM cost on the similar goods can be different by an order of scale depending on volume and also the way of how push the lead time requirements. Quicker build in smallest or less quantities price making the method for extra larger builds with extra lead time.

Studying the type of development area and market, I also believe pull down costing is, at better, quasi-knowledgeable guesswork. As mentioned, it doesn't contain R&D or advertising cost, and doesn't seem to adjust for costing changes eventually. There is only one way to know if the Fire is being sold at a loss at a present day would be to actually look at the secretarial. That also won't tell if you if it will be sold at a loss 4-5 months from now, as component cost will modify and as R&D price are recouped. Besides, Amazon is a for-profit association. Unless you have to prepare to try to win against them, I'm not completely sure why it matters how they prepared for divide you from your hard-earned cash.

I agree with you . Costs often tend to be stack towards the start of a goods lifecycle and normally only go down from there, and as you said it truly depends on how they decide to at hand price on the ledger.
    That s the one thing Amazon likely has is a practical grasp of the cost of consumers, and some well-mannered modeling for what earnings they see themselves gaining with a device like the Fire acting as proxy. That said the caller mates are such that I doubt they lose a dime on the hardware sold over a year apart from of other earnings gained in content sales and such.

The developers have to recover the R&D prices as soon as possible. That’s why the kindle Fire depends to be mostly based on the Playbook hardware in Blackberry, I'm sure that those prices were not unimportant.

Think the approximation of BOM below $199 is exact. but there are more price as you say and some of them are mass on at the starting of sales like the r&d on the firmware, the boxing and marketing price, the introduction price etc. so they may be losing several on the first few but the further they sell the faster they repay those residual price and the later runs will be simply hardware and earnings.
    for example Samsung just announced an promote to the Tab 7.0 . Some public doubt why but it’s actually a no reason behind that. They have previously recouped the expenses related to growth of company etc and the negligible upgrade price followed by a longer sales life allows them to enlarge their earnings for the device. Actually i wish more public would have a improved consideration of the BOM on all the gadgets. So each time a latest device is start on there would be less public expecting a retail price below any possibility of earnings.

In my opinion would rather public be more alert of why these goods are so contemptible in the first place, the source of some of the basic resources and what exact problems this is all making in the name of feeding western utilization to permit countless to go whom a $210 tablet, how nice.