Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play didn't get 4.0.A.2.368 update

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play didn't get 4.0.A.2.368 update

I have started using the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY as well as my friend. My friend yesterday got a new update to his phone but I dint and I don’t know why. He has successfully updated the software and he noticed slight improvements in mobile phone. On the other hand I tried many time by connecting the phone to PC companion but I didn’t get any.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play didn't get 4.0.A.2.368 update

Two weeks ago 4.0.A.2.368 firmware update for new phones Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY has been launched by the company's Xperia Arc, Neo ttienen not no problem upgrading to this new firmware version, except the owners of Xperia PLAY were left a slight to one surface. However Sony Ericsson has began to release the update as well meant for the owners of Xperia PLAY. This version adds xLoud firmware that enlarges the volume of outdoor speaker and a landscape screen for the start, among additional clothes. The update is currently obtainable for free phones, first and foremost for the UK and we imagine that other regions will soon. Check out or PC Companion SEUS to update yourself.

Not with me somehow wills. The companion invites the update downloaded and then there is a "phone check" because, what are some instructions that I run that way. initial recognition of the comic walked Check the battery because the cell phone while driving down the updates, which means I must make it back on. I'll do the rest but as it stands, only the last step happens nothing. The green lamp lights up on the edge of the phones, but otherwise no response and I cannot even boot up until I got disconnected again from usb.

Sony Ericsson has officially released a new update for its Xperia Arc Europe, bringing the firmware version of the smartphone to 4.0.A.2.368. This is not an update that changes the version of the Android operating system but still brings some improvements and innovations that make it attractive. After the break you will know what's new in this release.

I have the same problem. The update failed and now I cannot do anything more. I've done everything correctly, the button is pressed and got confirmation that the update was correct and I should be glad. When turning the equipment arrived, the English release that my sim is not there. The course was in there. I've put the map into my old mobile and it works completely correctly.

Had tried it before several times over the phone and PC Companion Update Service did not, however, always got the message that I have the latest version. Apparently this is exactly as in the other threat was mentioned that the updates are always sent in blocks to the mobile phone's.