Thread: Notification LED on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play stops glowing after the update

Notification LED on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play stops glowing after the update

I have just updated the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Software update and after the update it seems to me that the phone causing the problem. After the update the phone stops showing the green/red light. Previous day I have observed the notification light glowing but now there is nothing. Is it really the update problem?

Re: Notification LED on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play stops glowing after the update

I think that you need to get a good android program. Blink - Customize Android's LED Alert into Your method! Blink allows you modify your LED alerts for a lot of system notifications in your line of attack. Is it really possible that you can reprogram the charge-off or LEDs? Because the cell phone at night is almost next to me and bothers me, this bright LED.

Re: Notification LED on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play stops glowing after the update

Quick explanation PPP will generate error, then the operating system shuts down to prevent burning memories, reinstall the OS and you isolate the APP is generating the error no solution sorry but do not forget to backup your contacts and important messages to PC –Comapnion. Occasionally PC Companion does not do his job and does not allow the upgrade, with the download takes hours or crashes. Try to install it on another pc and redo the procedure. Or do the procedure instead Sues PC Companion