Thread: Kindle Fire vs. Lenovo Ideapad A1

Kindle Fire vs. Lenovo Ideapad A1

I want to buy the best configuration based tablet pc and hence I am looking for the tablet pc that can be providing me the best configuration with advanced applications. After reading few articles I decided to choose the Kindle Fire and Lenovo Ideapad A1. Both the tablet pc has to be come with the good configuration. Then please help me to select the best between this two tablet pc. Any help will be appreciating.

Re: Kindle Fire vs. Lenovo Ideapad A1

Yes, both the tablet pc has to be contains the same price value but most importantly you need to check the configuration and kinds of application compatibility with this tablet pc. These both are containing some minor changes and hence we need to make sure that the performance of which tablet are best. If you ask me then I recommended you kindle fire tablet and when you see its features definitely you realized its importance.

The IdeaPad A1 will be powered by a single-core Cortex A8 processor and has a 7 inch screen with a resolution of 1,024 x 600 pixels. Other features include Wi-Fi, GPS, a 3-megapixel rear camera, front camera and a microSD card slot. Therefore, according to the characteristics mentioned I think this pill is also not bad option. The price of this tablet is the same and therefore can also opt for this tablet.

Amazon engaged in the hardware features of several of its Kindle Fuego to deliver more affordable than the current 7-inch Media Tablet. The Kindle screen uses the IPS technology Fuego with a resolution of 1024 pixels by 600 pixels, which is in line with most current 7-inch tablet Android. In order to keep the price down, Amazon package only 8 GB of onboard storage, the same amount found in the Nook Iconia Color or tab.

I suggest to you for select Lenovo IdeaPad A1, since it is the only pill budget of a major manufacturer and comes with the full suite of Google Apps and Android Market.

If you want to buy this Lenovo IdeaPad A1 tablet pc then you need to choose this and must say that this is available on four different color options: black, white, blue, and pink. One of the most interesting features is the Offline GPS capability. There are times when you need to use GPS navigation without a connection. This is used to enable the internet connection onto your system. Then you can use it for surfing the internet in fast manner.

I care very slightly to the IdeaPad because it looks more hackable with standard ports, but is expected to reviews of hardware. I hope the fire for better hardware, assuming that Amazon's sales expected to grant the media.

The A1 also has a smaller battery 3550 mAh vs 4000 mAh. Hence your tablet can not need to charge this battery in very short period. The A1 has a single core CPU vs. the dual core on the Kindle Fire. Then you need to choose the best tablet pc that can be help to run higher applications. I must think that this both are the best tablet pc that can be work to solve your complicated problem.

Finally if you realize that every user have its own thinking. Choosing the best tablet pc is depends upon so many factors. If you wish to buy tablet pc, then defiantly you need to read the specification of this tablet. Then check its review and performance. The official site expert also helps to you for selecting the best tablet between this two.