Thread: Covers for Kindle fire?

Covers for Kindle fire?

I have started this thread to know it from you all as if anyone knows if there is any suitable covers for the tablet? Then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am searching for a suitable cover or my tablet don’t know from where I will get it. in case if any of you all have got hold of some good covers for the kindle fire tablets then do let me know as soon as possible over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here, please do reply on this guys. Waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Covers for Kindle fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I have started this thread to know it from you all as if anyone knows if there is any suitable covers for the tablet? Then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am searching for a suitable cover or my tablet don’t know from where I will get it. in case if any of you all have got hold of some good covers for the kindle fire tablets then do let me know as soon as possible over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here, please do reply on this guys. Waiting for the necessary help.
    Why don’t you get it from Amazon. I think so the best suitable covers for the Amazon will be available there only. I don’t know what’s the harm in getting it from there. So you can go and fetch it from there. That’s what you can do. So this is the best possible simple answer that I can give for you. Anything else that you need to know from then do let me know about it soon. I will try and help it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BansiJ View Post
    Why don’t you get it from Amazon. I think so the best suitable covers for the Amazon will be available there only. I don’t know what’s the harm in getting it from there. So you can go and fetch it from there. That’s what you can do. So this is the best possible simple answer that I can give for you. Anything else that you need to know from then do let me know about it soon. I will try and help it out for you.
    Just look at the price in Amazon and you will understand what I am trying to say here. I mean the prices are way expensive so why should I go and get it from there, that’s what I am not understanding at all. now if you all have some other options to help me out with then do reveal it out for me that will be a better option for me. so guys please do tell me about the same as soon as possible. Waiting for the replies from you all.

I got a marware cover for the K4 and I got it for around $20 from a local store at my place and it does looks good. I think online stores will be a little bit pricey since they are not much available all over and also the KF is a new tablet that has come up. So I think they will be charging way too high. That’s what I feel here. so you can look out for the marware cover for the tablet and the looks will definitely suit the KF, that’s for sure. so go ahead with the option that I have suggested and if there is anything else that you need to know then do let me know about the same.

Well you can get variety of options with the Timbuk2 Covers. So let me reveal out some of the collections from the Timbuk2 Covers
    - Envelop Sleeve available for, $24.99
    - Cush Sleeve available for, $34.99
    - Plush Sleeve, available for $34.99
    - Slim Sleeve, available for $24.99
    So there are lot of options that you can go with and even the rates are also quite cool.

I got the Zip Sleeve from amazon that is available for $29.99. if you want more information on that then I would advise you to have a check at the link . looks to me as a great product don’t know if you all would like it. so I would advise you to have a check about the same and let me know what do you felt about the product and I cant understand which product was charged for $44. Even I want to have a look at the product.

Guys you can even find a lot of options in Belkin Covers as well, so basically let me give you the introduction of the varities that are available for the product. So what I would like to say is that here are the options that are available
    - Verve Tab Folio, $29.99
    - Grip Sleeve, $29.99
    - Portfolio Sleeve, $19.99
    - Verve Folio Stand
    So check all of them and decide accordingly with which you would like to go. Do let me know about the same as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here.

I got the axis cover from Marware Covers. Available for you in just $39. So you can visit the official website of the Marware and order it from there only. So that’s what you should be doing.

I am hoping that SF Bags / Waterfield designs to come up. Since amazon people are launching it as fairly sturdy tablet. So expect more such covers to come up in the ma rket that’s what I think here, so do watch out for the same. you know what I had a Waterfield designs for one of my tablet and I just loved it. so I would be much happy iof I can see that coming up. That’s what I want to say here.

I may be going with the Timbuk2 on addition I will be putting the screen protector as well for the tablet. Hope so everything does works well with it, that’s what I am hoping for. I am glad that so many suggestions did come up here. very much happy about it.

This is very nice one and gives in depth information.