Thread: Some questions regarding Kindle Fire charger

Some questions regarding Kindle Fire charger

I just want to know if I would be able to charge my kindle fire tablet with the regular USB cable/port? I don’t know not many of them have answered out this question for me and hence that’s the reason why I have come here seeking some help from you all on the same. So what do you all have to say about the same. I know that kindle fire is a good tablet and also it has not been released in all the countries yet. I am going to get one soon. So I am asking you all about it. Now please do reply to what I have asked here. please do reply guys. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated that’s for sure.

Re: Some questions regarding Kindle Fire charger

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    I just want to know if I would be able to charge my kindle fire tablet with the regular USB cable/port? I don’t know not many of them have answered out this question for me and hence that’s the reason why I have come here seeking some help from you all on the same. So what do you all have to say about the same. I know that kindle fire is a good tablet and also it has not been released in all the countries yet. I am going to get one soon. So I am asking you all about it. Now please do reply to what I have asked here. please do reply guys. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated that’s for sure.
    As far as I know it should be the normal microUSB connector. That’s what I am saying here. Even like you I do not have much information about the same all I can say is that it would be better if the Amazon people had introduced the usb charger for charging.

I think that would be a better option for all of us.

As such I don’t think the kindle fire has any good battery. Since the average time given there is 8 hours. So I think people out there should think of more ways by which they would be able to charge the battery of that tablet. Yes usb charging is definitely one of them and if they can get through something else then it would be still better. So that’s what the actual plan should be. I don’t know what Amazon people are upto. They should be making some plans for it. hope so they would come up with something like that, that’s what I feel here. so that’s it from my side for you all. Anything else that you need to know about then do let me know as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    I think so we have to check the Amazon website to get all the information about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. We will be getting all the information there only, that’s what I think here. So anyone who had a check about the same in Amazon then do reply accordingly over here, that’s what I want to say here.

I have had a check with the Amazon website and found that it has the us power adapter plus it supports charging from your computer via USB. The overall charging for the phone takes 4 hours and not more than that. This is what the information I have got here. so hope that was the necessary answer for you, anything else that you need to know then do let me know I will try and answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    I have had a check with the Amazon website and found that it has the us power adapter plus it supports charging from your computer via USB. The overall charging for the phone takes 4 hours and not more than that. This is what the information I have got here. so hope that was the necessary answer for you, anything else that you need to know then do let me know I will try and answer it out for you.
    Ok if that is so then it could have been much better had they supplied the wall charger with it. since the power charging capabilities iof the wall charger is much more than the one that is provided by the PC's serial port. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways it would be better if they can implement the same idea in the future.

See the basic thing is that a normal charger charges a battery double the speed of the usb charger. As such the tablet is having the lcd display so that does requires a lot of current. So had if kindle fire been charged within the reasonable amount of time then it would have been much better since that could have saved a lot of time and also the fear of battery loss would have not been there. Now I hope you might have understood what I am saying here. in case if I get the kindle fire I would be using the normal ac adapter when the battery if fully low and during the work I will be connecting it with the pc that’s it. it will keep on charging slowly.

See it is best to use the charger that comes with the device instead of using the other charger. Since it can damage the battery as well. So that’s what I would like to warn you all about the same, better stay away from them.