Thread: Motorola Triumph is rebooting itself.

Motorola Triumph is rebooting itself.

Recently I have bought the new Motorola Triumph phone and at the starting I was very happy to have this type of the phone. But here I am little angry with this phone. This is because I am having some problem related with this phone and the problem is that it get restarted itself only. This happens so many times In the one day. And today this get rebooted three times in the one hour. And for that reason I replaced tat with the new same phone, and then I found that all things are now working so fine. But after few times the second one also get rebooted. What can I do now? I have also replaced the phone and I have go the new phone instead of that phone but still the same problem,? Can anyone please suggest me in this cause?

Re: Motorola Triumph is rebooting itself.

I was also having this problem with my new Motorola Triumph, and for resolving that problem I have talked with the Motorola customer service, they give me the stupid suggestion for that. They told me to restart my phone and then the problem will get resolved. What the funny suggestion. For resolving the same problem I also came here in the hope that someone will rally help me in this cause. Please if anyone have the suggestion in this cause then please suggest me.

Here in this cause i will suggest you to try with the factory reset. And this will really help in your cause. I am suggesting you this suggestion because I have get resolve the same reboot problem by the factory reset only. So I hope that this will also help in your cause. or if still the same problem appears then try to replace that phone and get the other one again. And if you are going to try with the factory reset then before that make sure that you have taken the factory reset for all the important data. Try with that, I am not sure that it will work in your cause or not but here if you get the same problem again then report here back to me and then I ill try to give the other suggestion.

I am thinking that is that problem is related with the sun and GPS, because when I use them I can see that the phone is getting too hot. I used my first phone with a windshield mount, exposed to the sun and using GPS. Is that problem with my phone or is there any other problem related with the OS which cause the phone to crash itself.

I also have the same problem with my Motorola Triumphs, but here I am sure that this problem is not related with the Heating the phone. Because there are so many other users which uses the same phone, and also they get the phone heating but in their cause the phone is not getting reboot again and again. But here I can say that if the problem is with the excessive heat then I am sure that the heat is coming from the battery only.

I also think that the problem is totally related with the battery only. Her in your cause I will suggest you to check the battery first and see that you are using the original battery which comes with the phone only. I am very sure about that this problem is totally related with the battery because, when I bought the new battery and tried this with my phone at that time I can see that my phone Is also0 getting reboot itself. So if you are using the local battery for the backup then remove that battery and us the original one only.

Ok, after watching all the suggestion over here I came to know that the problem is not related with the heat. Because when it get rebooted again at that time I was at my home, so I am sure that the heat is not the problem in this cause. I thin k that this problem may be related with the battery and if it happened again with t me then I will try the removing the battery and will use the other original battery instead of that. And also I am sure that this problem is not related with the SD card also.

No, I think that this problem will also related with the SD card. They can also cause the phone to get rebooted again and again. So for making sure that the problem is not related with the SD card, when your phone get rebooted itself at that time remove the card and then turn on the phone and see what happens. I am not sure that it will resolve your problem but at least you can try with that.

I have checked with the battery and I am sure that the probe is not related with the battery. And also tried with removing the SD card but this also not helped in my cause. any other suggestion related with that. And thanks for suggesting me.

Ok, if you have tried with removing the battery and also you have tried with the checking the SD card but it not helped you. Then I think that here you will need to do the factory reset for that thing. I am sure here that the factory reset will only help to resolve the reboot problem with your phone. So try with the factory reset. And before doing the factory reset I will suggest you to make the backup of al the important data of your phone and also remove the SD card. After the backup only proceed with the factory reset. I am suggesting for the data backup because it will delete all the temporary data from the system.