Thread: How is Kindle Fire for document creation and editing?

How is Kindle Fire for document creation and editing?

I just want to know how is this tablet for the document creation and the edition purpose. I just want to know from you all. So please do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. Those who all have actually got the tablet I want to know it from you all on the same. So that’s what I want to say here. does it fulfill the role of ebook reader, game system, and tablet. Please do give me some more information about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: How is Kindle Fire for document creation and editing?

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    I just want to know how is this tablet for the document creation and the edition purpose. I just want to know from you all. So please do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. Those who all have actually got the tablet I want to know it from you all on the same. So that’s what I want to say here. does it fulfill the role of ebook reader, game system, and tablet. Please do give me some more information about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.
    The kindle fire has a Notes app. So that’s what you can get and I don’t know much how well it does in editing and all. Still we can hope that it will cover up almost all of the purposes that you have mentioned here. So that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t know about it I haven’t used kindle fire. So I am not the best person to answer out the question for you. Now what I want to say is that I have used Toshiba Thrive tablet. Just connect Bluetooth keyboard and then plug in my USB mouse, and I can get started with it at any point of time. So that’s what I am saying here. iPad is not good since it is much hassle to select the texts and also the phrases as well. Some of the document creation were very much hectic task. So that’s why I did not find it to be much interesting at all. Thrive is the best tablet to go with the editing and all.

See what I think is that editing with the tablet is always a hassle since a lot of work goes in the editing and all. so we have to be careful of that. That’s what I am saying here. plus we have to plug in some external hardware parts and all to get smoothly so I don’t prefer tablets for the editing and all. I am right now using macbook pro which is think works best. Be it any document creation or editing it is the best tool that I have come across and I would advise you all to have a look at the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Anyways my point of view is that if your only work is related to editing and all then don’t go with the tablets at all. That’s what I am saying here and hence my point of view on the same.

Kindle fire has a docs to go app. Since many of the android devices do have docs to go app in them. that’s what I am saying here. I thought this application is ok and not so good. That’s what I am saying here.

Have you all looked at the Quickoffice Pro app. If not then you should have a check about the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. I don’t know if QuickOffice PRO HD works with the kindle fire. Surely I know that there is a QuickOffice PRO in it. That’s for sure. So you just check out that particular application and I am sure that it will be of good use for you. so that’s what I am saying here.

Why don’t you make use of usb mouse and a Bluetooth keyboard for that purpose. So if you are looking for that then you should surely check out for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. why don’t you go for that method yes looks to me as it is a mechanical method but no issues you will get a work around for it as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. so do try that and let me know if that was useful for you or not. So that’s it from my side for you all.

No way dude we cannot make use of that at all. that’s for sure. since Kindle Fire does not have the USB host capability. So no sue of keyboard or mouse as well. Plus I think that no Bluetooth capabilities as well. So where does the rise of using the external hardware’s for your tablet comes up. So hope you are understanding what I am saying here, that’s all what I can say here. so that’s it from my side for you all. anything else that you want to know from us then do let me know about the same as soon as possible. That’s what I want to say here.