Thread: Motorola Electrify: How to Sync Facebook Contacts

Motorola Electrify: How to Sync Facebook Contacts

Recently I have bought the new Motorola Electrify phone and here I get that I can’t sync my Facebook contacts to my phone. If they sync then I found that Facebook photos are not showing up in the contact book and in the phone. What can do? Any ideas in this cause?

Re: Motorola Electrify: How to Sync Facebook Contacts

I think for this reason Facebook Fairy has visited and it provide me on the phone and said me for the SYNC. After that I see my phone and then I see that all the contacts are there. And also I see that all the photos and Facebook contacts are there in the phone. So in your cause I will suggest you for the same try, and I am sure that it will also help in your cause. for getting that you can also search on the net and they will provide that guide for making the sync.

Hey hi, I am not having that Motorola Electrify but I am having the Motorola Photon which is similar with that. And here I came to know that is anyone have added there Facebook account to the phone? If not then try with the doing this using the setting> accounts, and also reply me are you using the built in Facebook features or you are using Android market Facebook application.

Yes, I am having this from the U.S cellular Android market. And also I am having the Twitter, but here I can see that in the phone only photos of the Twitter appears not the photos of the Facebook, why this thing? Please suggest me back for this.

Ok, for that I will tell you to remember that I am not having the Motorola Electrify and I am not sure that in your phone also you will need to do the same setting. For that I can’t say anything. But here I can guess some logic over here. And that is go to your account and there press the menu button> display options, and there you will get to set that which contacts will displayed or which are not displayed. And also make sure that you have checked the box in the Facebook account. Try with this also and then report here back for the result.

Ok, I also tried with the above suggestion but there I found that this is also not working for me, I mean to say that I am not getting you over here, sorry. Here I would like to ask you that please telol me that when you go to the settings -> accounts in your phone at that time what you see over there. But here thanks for suggesting me that.

I think that this Is happening because of, some of the people try and set up their Facebook accounts with that checked over a cell data signal, which cause to not sync. I am telling this because I have seen so many of the people doing this thing. For resolving that I will suggest you to go to the dialer and dial : #35468#, and this will help your phone to contact with the Moto servers which help you to resolve your problem. Try with that and report me back over here.

Here, with my Motorola Electrify I am also having the same problem. With my phone I have also tried the built in Facebook app to sync, but of no use, for that I have also downloaded the Facebook application from the Android market, but nothing happens to me. Here after doing this all things I came to know that this all things that I have tried with my phone is not working for me. For resolving that problem I have also tried with all the suggestion over here, but nothing happens in my cause and still having the same problem in my phone. Please suggest me any other good suggestion that will really help me in this cause.

I have decide to do this thing with my phone also, but here after seeing all the above post I came to know that if I also done the same then I will also get this same type of the problem. I am having Apple iPhone and I want to sync all the contact from the iPhone to the Motorola Electrify. So I came here to ask you that will this problem get solved if I delete al the contacts from the phone? Please reply me back for this thing.

Ok, I think that for that reason I will suggest you that try to not sync the Facebook contact with your phone. Until you get the proper suggestion for this problem. Or else try on continues searching and I hope that someone will really help you in this cause.

I was also thinking rto transfer the Facebook contacts from the iphone to the electrify but after reading the post here I came to know that after doing this all things I will really get the problem. So for that reason I am also waiting that someone will give the give the suggestion on that topic for resolving that problem. But here I cant see anyone suggesting the proper reason for that. Please suggest the steps for this. or else can we contact with the customer care for the more help.