Thread: Do Amazon fire tablet supports Netflix and Hulu+ apps ?

Do Amazon fire tablet supports Netflix and Hulu+ apps ?

Hi, i am planning to buy a tablet for me, but don’t know which one would be better to have currently. Because when I was searching the same on internet I came to know about too many models and among them the one that I liked was the Amazon fire, so is it worth buying.

And please let me know which version of android if uses, I mean to say either 2.2 or 2.3 gingerbread? And the most important thing is like whether the device supports the application as I have mentioned in the title?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Do Amazon fire tablet supports Netflix and Hulu+ apps ?

As far as android OS is concern I would say through the device has 2.2 version installed, but still it should have that capability to update the firmware to 2.3. because as this is the latest model and all the latest device has such a capability thus you can expect it from tablet.

And about the application you should try to search it on internet, and you can try them with another tablet as well running android OS. Because if they are running with those tablet then surely there could not be any problem with the tablet you are about to have.

I am not sure about these applications because they are not in Amazon App Store, thus would like to suggest you that you should ensure that from the android market.

dkbose Guest

I would say from wherever you got the application but it would be surely work with the device you have mentioned, I have seen from one of the good source.

“The video-streaming service has modernized its application to work on smartphones rather tablets that run moreover the Froyo or Gingerbread versions of the Android OS”

I am not sure about the HULU+ but would like to suggest you that you should try to search it on internet.