Thread: How to disable screen lock features on Samsung S5620 Monte

How to disable screen lock features on Samsung S5620 Monte

Just I buy a Samsung S5620 Monte on Touch Screen Mobile Phone. When I try to make any calls using this mobile then the mobile phone screen is lock automatically. I don’t know why this happen but I need the way that works to unlock this screen at the time of making phone call. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: How to disable screen lock features on Samsung S5620 Monte

This is the problem related to the lonk screen of the mobile phone. If you have faced any problem related to this then we need to check the setting menu of this mobile phone. You need to enter the phone profile and check the lock screen is enabled or not. If it is not enabled then you need to disabled this setting option. This helps to for such locking problem.

You can also check the time slot assign to this lock screen of the mobile phone. This option helps us to adjust the time slot of the lock screen. Then it checks that this will be work to solve your lock screen problem or not.

If you have facing this kind of problem then I must suggest to you for use an reset setting of this mobile phone. For doing this complicated task you need to first open the setting menu and then hit the reset option. They ask you the code. Type in *#0000# on a S5620 Monte is to reset the language. Try this and see what happen onto it.

This reset setting will be helps to set all the setting of the mobile phone to the default stage. If this will be not work then you need to use an upgrade firmware task on it. this is the way that can be effective to properly set the setting of this firmware. Then you found that the features on this firmware has to be work to solve your complicated problem. try to use this firmware upgrade task and solve your complicated problem.

The other problem behind that is the when such type of problem arrives then we can think that this happens because of the user might be change some unnecessary setting. In that case, I suggest to you for try to use an manual and then properly set the setting of that particular functions. Try this and I hope that it solve your problem.

You can take some other phone and call your number. Once you receive call on locked phone, and then go to home screen ->visit settings. Make some necessary changes onto it and this will be work to solve your problem.

The screen started turning into static all the time and now it has a bluish tint that won’t go into correct way. In that case, you need to make sure the mode of this mobile phone. If it is in non necessary connectivity mode then I must suggest that disable this mode. Also you need to disable the wifi and other networking setting. This type of things sometime makes problem onto the calls.

The mentioned Samsung mobile phone is an touchpad phone and if you have any problem with this mobile phone then it might be related to this touchpad. Sometimes this touchpad can be make problem to break the phone call. Hence I must say that check this touch pad facility of this smartphone. If it is wrong then fix such problem.

I also use the similar type of mobile phone and for your information I must say that I also faced the same problem on my mobile phone. At the time of buying this mobile phone, Performance and features are met my expectations but when I try to do this phone call then mobile gives problem. Then I use simply reset the setting of this mobile phone.

In other situation in this mobile phone is that, Sliding touch screen to accept a call is difficult. In that time the touchpad will be behave differently and hence the user not able to make regular call. This happens and one reason also as an lock screen time not set properly. For more information you can contact the official expert. They help to you for solving your problem.