Thread: Acer Iconia A501 offline navigation

Acer Iconia A501 offline navigation

Hello friends, I am thinking to purchase the Acer Iconia a501 tab but before going to get that, I wish to know that if there is any offline navigation software which can run on this resolution screen. If yes and you know that then please post the names of the software supported by this. Thank you so much in advance for replying this.

Re: Acer Iconia A501 offline navigation

I would like to tell you that the google maps are now the cache maps which are a 10km radius of any points you stipulate and therefore you will not need to have the active 3G connection. You can just check that on the Labs settings on Maps. But in case, this does not suits you then you can try something like TomTom otherwise something else. I am sure that it will be available in the market.

I don’t think that there is some software for offline search. Even if that is available then also you will require having the connection in order to install that. The Acer Iconia Tab A501 is easily transported anywhere. This device, with the operating system designed specifically for Android ™ tablets, has a multi-touch screen preform. With its clear configuration, it offers any new opportunities for interaction. You will experience the revolutionary touch. The sleek Acer tablet Iconia hides a powerful mobile processor that provides optimal power and graphics perfectly clear, while the RAM allows you a quick multitasking. With the multi-touch screen and convenient interface, use the tablet becomes a pleasure. Use your tablet as you like: no matter how you hold it, it automatically adjusts to your perspective. With its long-life batteries, you can enjoy HD videos and the best multimedia entertainment for hours.

I must say that overall I was very happy with this Tablet for web browsing and responsiveness in access to various applications and games installed. I did a post where I did a focus on the camera here for those interested in normal conditions as in real life with the default settings.

The battery life seemed to me very, very good with an average use where I did an intense 10 hours between heavy web browsing, reading email with automatic push-up, downloading a few apps to test with some games with the alternate use of Galaxy S2 abundant I did two days. The materials make up the weight, but I think are good reasons that make it pleasant to the touch giving a sense of strength of the tablet in general.