Thread: Cannot download and install apps in Acer Iconia A501

Cannot download and install apps in Acer Iconia A501

Just got a new Acer Iconia A501 tablet which is running with latest android application v3.01. The problem is, whatever application I want to download and install from android market to this tablet, they won’t successfully install in any manner. I have tried it again by emptying cache. The app I actually require is an excellent file manager. Of the collection of each and every one free manager I cannot obtain one to install properly. Any assist would be valued.

Re: Cannot download and install apps in Acer Iconia A501

I could see but difficult, in many different forums speak of it as working. Even App2SD seeing files in the SD starts automatically installs. The strange thing, I have not mentioned. First, is that by doing various tests I ran up some of the applications and then going later in APK Manager I saw them in the external folder. I do not understand why I'm not really saving applications in spite of my SD message appears every time it installs one from the market ....

You must first understand the operation of Android. Android applications (heavy ones) usually divided up into 3 parts.
    • The apk, which is the application per se, is usually sufficient to contain the erupting application, but if a game needs additional data.
    • Additional data, these usually instill on the rhs, because they can be very large.If you notice you have a memory card, a folder named Android / date, there is usually going to get the additional data of the games, when you need them.
    • Personal data, which are represented by saving level, cache, and settings of a game, and are usually represented or even kb, and these, bathroom on the internal memory of Android, the directory / date / time, is saved in the cache / cache.

The problem seems to move the app on both SD and wanted honeycomb will not allow it unless I have to install the rom alternatives transform

Even for mobile phones. The vast majority is not 'optimized for the tablet. A few weeks ago, for a couple of hours, the market has shown a section dedicated to honeycomb, and the section 'was immediately removed and since then, and did not' know more 'anything. At the present time is not 'possible, to my knowledge, applied research specifically designed to honeycomb.

The term "root" is being able to run some applications with root privileges (the corresponding Windows user Administrator) otherwise denied allowing features such as restarting the tablet, the screen capture, etc ... With some tablets this is difficult, fortunately for these models, in fact, just download and run the APP IconiaRoot and you can perform a root and the root (the reverse, ie take away the rights of root and return origin) with a simple click.

Acer supplements the standard Google Apps such as Market, maps and mail to other programs: With the app Acer Sync you can synchronize files between tablet and PC on the computer but first you need to install the PC version of the software. With Clear.fi bind the tablet into a multimedia home network. The app Planner shows clearly on one side about a news feed and a weather app, as well as upcoming appointments and incoming mails.

The online store like 'Android Market (as well as Nokia's Ovi Store and Apple's App Store) are in my opinion the real value added of the latest generation of mobile devices. Being able to find, download and install applications with a few clicks is an undeniable advantage and, above all, allows even novice users to expand functionality with ease of the phone (or other device). The view is quite large and Android, as well as official devices, also includes equipment for various reasons are not recognized and therefore do not provide native access to Market Online.

To resolve this problem in the long run, I would like to perform at this point one time the most common options.
    • A first solution is the application cache from the market to clear, this works as follows: Menu - settings - applications - Manage Applications - Clear Cache - Market
    • If the download problem still exist then, it is advisable to uninstall the latest market update, which is possible under the following options: Menu - settings - applications - Manage Applications - uninstall Update - Market
    • To correct another Variant to the problem, it is a new Google account on the phone menu - set up account & Synchronizing account Add - settings.

Latest from this point, the download apps from the Android Market work fine. I hope I hereby one or the other could help.

With your pc, you are looking for with Google oy other moboplayer.apk and you download it. Then you transfer the apk on your shelf and usually simply by clicking on the file you transferred it will be proposed installation. Please note this method is to do that exceptionally because it is an open secret, but it is possible to do the same with the cracked files. Which is highly detrimental to our beloved android developers that we are making pretty good applications and real cheap.

Hey guy's
    my acer a501, can't passe the welcome screen after i turn on, i tried everything but im not getting to passed that acer screen. so please somebody help me .
    Thanks