Thread: Does it is possible to get Honeycomb 3.2 update on Acer iconia a501

Does it is possible to get Honeycomb 3.2 update on Acer iconia a501

Hello friends.... So what is the Acer stand in relation to us to get 3.2? I hope that will not only upgrade to 3.2, but also greatly enhance bugs specifically related to the tablet, such as turnaround time.... whiles the virtuous use Galaxy, one can say this is not hardware related but software related..... VG ROM rotates much faster than a ROM Acer that dared to turn it. And teach your friends how to drive! GPS also wrong to me. Well.... any comments or news? Happy to know more about this version 3.2 of honeycomb. So please tell me and also tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Does it is possible to get Honeycomb 3.2 update on Acer iconia a501

I've made my decision not to upgrade to a quad when you leave. Duo's enough for me for now. The Acer and I G tab should last for a while.

As for the transformer comes soon, I hope that the tab will be sent shortly Iconia ... 3.2 the core Google drop that attribute is not just wealthy (only a few source / soften the improvement in size and SD cards), so I'm with you in the hope of improving the overall performance of ACER in a straight line. In general I'm not really waiting for 3.2 (at least not as it was for the 3.0> 3.1 update) - that could change if Acer really notice the community more about what * they are doing in broadcasting - most the time the only way to find what has changed is by delving into the update file after it fell.

You can check on the internet and also you will get a rough idea about it and also you will be able to get more information on it and you will be able to get good info about it, so check it over there.

I know it's too early to talk (and a bit off topic too much), but at the same time I think I will 3.2 A500 and A501, therefore I am very concerned at the moment. I am new Acer devices (HTC Desire has only a cell phone). For those who have other Acer devices: what is your "life support"? And, another fear is (again, too early to say) about 4.0: I hope that will be covered, but ... once again, who knows of its life support?

You will be able to get the solution for the question on the internet and also you will be able to get more relativist solution or the answer for your question on the internet, so go and Google it.