Thread: Play Nintendo 3DS with dpad or slide pad

Play Nintendo 3DS with dpad or slide pad

Last week I download this game and now I want to play this game with the help of the dpad or slide pad. If anyone having experience about it then please share your own experience. Thanks in advance.

Re: Play Nintendo 3DS with dpad or slide pad

Nintendo 3DS Slide pad carry both to right side of Nintendo 3DS slide pad, and an extra 2 shoulder buttons. Nintendo's choice to go the dual analog route apparently raised some eyebrows. Nintendo 3DS Lite” version is high level of obsession over the Expansion Slide Pad. This happens using such slide pad. This slide pad has to be related to this gaming console that can be work to solve your problem.

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The sensitivity in the slide pad isn't used which makes it super awkward. I rather keep using the D-pad. Hence if you want to play this game then this slide pad or the Dpad has to be help to you for playing this game in easiest manner.

The slide pad present on this Nintendo 3DS gaming console have specially designed for playing the high configuration based games onto it. this is the game that can be work to solve your complicated problem. if you want any touchpad type of device on your gaming console then you can use this slid pad with more options. Hence I must suggest to you for use this option and see what happen onto it.

The recently revealed right analog attachment (officially coined the Slide Pad) is looks stupid. Unless a seriously awesome game requires it, I hope that you can able to play several games in perfect manner with additional options on it. Initially I didn't know slide pad was even an option for this game but when I look this option, I really like the kinds of facility provided by this Nintendo 3DS gaming console.

dkbose Guest

For those of you who don’t care much for Monster seeker, I am sure that they really like the performance of this slid pad or D-pad. It also depends on a few factors like price, how many games use it. most of the time people like to enhance the features and the performance of this game. That time such extra facility helps to do this similar task. The control-extending cradle is every bit as bulky as it looks. The slide pad has to be help to you for handling your games controls in well manner.

You need to probably buy it. But I don't think that'll be the case. After buying this gaming console you can able to access the number of features present on this gaming console. For more information you need to read the manual of this device. I hope that you find the right solution behind this problem.

This Nintendo 3DS is still smoother and more comfortable to play with the slide pad. The D-pad has not been present with this gaming console but the other Nintendo 3DS is the best that can be work to solve your complicated gaming problems. Using this slide pad, you can play this game in fast manner. For more information you can take the help of the official expert person. Try this and see what happen onto it.