Thread: Remotely push applications and profiles using iPhone Configuration Utility

Remotely push applications and profiles using iPhone Configuration Utility

I want to create and distribute custom configuration profiles and applications on this iPhone. For doing this task I think that the iPhone Configuration Utility helps me a lot. Using this utility application can I remotely push applications and profiles? I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Remotely push applications and profiles using iPhone Configuration Utility

Apple's iPhone Configuration Utility is turn into a significant security tool for iPhones on his network. Mobile Device Management (MDM) which is now available in iOS4. In mdm server wants to pass a command (push notification) to the device. This type of management applications can be help to solve your problem. Mobile Device Management (MDM) software secures, monitors, manages. It also gives your IT staff control and visibility of all mobile devices. A similar crisis affected application installation. Pushing the Configuration profile to the Device through OTA can be helpful here to solve your problem.

iPhone Configuration Utility easily maintain, encrypt, create, and push configuration profiles. Before iOS 4, iOS device management was limited to a set of configuration profiles. The same kind of task can be performed by this iPhone Configuration Utility. There's no work to upgrade configurations from the first version of the ICU. You can directly used this and for doing this task you can take the help of the manual of this software. It helps to you for solving your problem.

I am here talking about iPhone Configuration Utility 3.0. This is the much newer version which is available for iOS4. It consist of MDM which is also called as Mobile Device Management. With the help of this you can control the device and send config profiles. This is helpful to manage the network, security and other settings in the device which is done through Provisioning profile. You can change the device password or just format the phone from remote location.

iPhone Configuration Utility is a bit disappointing according to me. Anyhow it is told that there are great features which support via remote setup. But that really does not work. I had seen a number of connectivity failure noticed. We can expect a better response on the upgraded version of iPhone Configuration Utility.