Thread: Apple iPhone: photo app keeps having to rebuild and update library.

Apple iPhone: photo app keeps having to rebuild and update library.

I have some related problem with the Apple iPhone. And the problem is that when I was trying with the upload new photos to the Apple Mac from the Apple iPhone at that time, it says that Please Wait updating library, and then after few seconds it says that rebuilding library. And than it takes 10 – 15 minutes while doing this. this happens to me every time when I am trying with the uploading the photos to the Apple MacBook. Please suggest me here that what can I do to stop happening this thing?

Re: Apple iPhone: photo app keeps having to rebuild and update library.

In this cause, I will suggest you to try to delete the photo cache. I am having some information about this and I want to say it to you. I am suggesting you for the deleting the photo cache because, it stores the photo which is basically optimized for display on your iPod, iPad, or iPhone. And you can detect this folder from depends on the syncing options you select. And deleting this also help you to clear the space from your hard drive. And I am sure that you can easily remove and also locate the cache folder in your system. And don’t worry about this, because it will be recreated the next time you sync Photos with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Try with that and hope that this will help in your cause.

Yes, I found that folder, and I have also deletes that one from my system. Thanks for suggesting me for that. I am thinking that this will be stored in the my iPhone.

Ok, I see the above steps, and I want to know here that will it works in your cause? Because, I was also suffering from the same problem and want to solve this problem. So pleased tell me that are you able to sync your pictures with the Macbook, after following the above steps? I am asking you for this because there are toi many images on my device for that I am fearing do follow this steps.

Yeah dude, I have followed the above steps. There are so many reasons for doing this thing, because it will also consume the spaces in your hard drive. And also it has the size more than the actual size of photos being synced. And each time when you synch at that time its memory increases, so it will be good for you to empty this folder. And also this can also contains the multiple optimizations of the same images, if you are syncing with the so many other devices.

Yes, I was also searching for the steps for the rebuilding library. Because this was very frustrating to all the users of the photo app because it keep, rebuilding the libraries and it consumes so many times. After coming here I found the way to stop doing this thing, so now I have decided to try with the above suggestion and hope that it will help in my cause.