Thread: Error 1004 while downloading from App Store in iPhone 4 using iOS 4.3.3

Error 1004 while downloading from App Store in iPhone 4 using iOS 4.3.3

The same thing was happening with me while I was using the iOS 4.2 and hence that’s the reason why I switched to the iOS 4.3. Now here also it is giving me the same issue. I don’t know what to do in the situations like these. Whenever I want to download anything from the App Store I get an error 1004. So don’t know what to do In the situations like these, please help me out of the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. So that’s what I am saying here. please do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Error 1004 while downloading from App Store in iPhone 4 using iOS 4.3.3

May be you all must be having some payment issues with the same and hence that’s what the issue would be, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here. just make sure that you do renter the credit card details after clearing it. so that’s what you should be doing and hence that’s the necessary suggestion from my side for you all. so do work on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    May be you all must be having some payment issues with the same and hence that’s what the issue would be, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here. just make sure that you do renter the credit card details after clearing it. so that’s what you should be doing and hence that’s the necessary suggestion from my side for you all. so do work on the same.
    Dude I have even tried restoring the phone but that too did not work for me at all. so that’s the issue over here. Imagine I am in that situation. So I am asking for the solution from you all on the same. Please do help me accordingly over here.

Are you connected via. Wifi. If yes then have a check with the packets. That’s what you should be checking out. Does the same thing happen with the 3G as well? Do let me know about it that’s very important for me to know about the same. so that’s what I want to know answer out the necessary questions that I have asked here and I am sure it would be worth for you. so that’s what I want to say here. please do answer out quickly for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    Are you connected via. Wifi. If yes then have a check with the packets. That’s what you should be checking out. Does the same thing happen with the 3G as well? Do let me know about it that’s very important for me to know about the same. so that’s what I want to know answer out the necessary questions that I have asked here and I am sure it would be worth for you. so that’s what I want to say here. please do answer out quickly for me.
    See the same is the case with the 3G as well as the wifi there is no difference at all with anything, so that’s what I am trying to make you all understand. It would be better if you all can give me some solution that would help me tackle the problem over here. so that’s what I am saying here. hoping to get some reply from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    See the same is the case with the 3G as well as the wifi there is no difference at all with anything, so that’s what I am trying to make you all understand. It would be better if you all can give me some solution that would help me tackle the problem over here. so that’s what I am saying here. hoping to get some reply from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here guys.
    Ok you need to have a check about some of the changes that will definitely help you for sure and what you have to do is check out for the date, time and time zone format. So that’s what you should be checking. Check if any restriction is blocking the usage. So that’s what you should be checking out. Use iTunes with the administrator account. Check if any firewall is blocking the app store. Do have a look at that as well. So that’s it from my side for you all.

I am sending you the link make sure you have a check about the same and make the necessary changes so that’s what you should be doing here.

Why don’t you have a chat with the apple support staff about the issue and they will be addressing you accordingly for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you.

Resetting all the settings of the iTunes did help me and I would like to tell everyone thanks for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I don’t know how did it work for me. I have tried resetting the phone also but that did not work for me at all. resetting all the settings for iTunes did help me a lot. So thanks a to for all the support that you have given here, appreciate the help.