Thread: Samsung Series 7 vs. HP envy

Samsung Series 7 vs. HP envy

hi, I am about to buy a good laptop for myself and thus I was searching for the particular models for myself but don’t know which one would be better for me, because as I have seen almost nonporous machine, and almost they are giving same hardware in the machine.

But still after deciding the two, that’s Samsung Series 7 and HP envy, my dream came to an end, but still will someone please let me know which one among thing two would be better to have for myself?

Any suggestion rather recommendation would be appreciated.

Re: Samsung Series 7 vs. HP envy

My personal recommendation is to have Samsung Series 7 machine because the thing is like you must be aware as this is the only brand which is in the consideration while having any electronic gadget or simply equipment.

And as I have mentioned the one, for further information about the product I would rather suggest you to visit mentioned LINK.

I am agree with the above user as you should get any laptop from the Samsung only rather than having it from the HP, though I don’t have the same series laptop but still it is good to have. I would like to aware you about some feature about the models from the Samsung.

1. Innovative Design Combines Form and Function

2. Speed and Performance Take You to the Next Level

3. Intuitive Technology Puts You in Control

4. A Better Screen for a Better Experience

5. Power and Style You Can Take Anywhere

See I would like to make you aware about the envy machine as there are three different series know to me and that’s HP ENVY 14 series, HP ENVY 14 Beats edition series, HP ENVY 17 series, HP ENVY 17 3D series.

And the one you have mentioned is just the name thus I according to me it would be better if you select any one of the machine from the given choice, because there are lots more difference in their hardware specification and the performance.

Apart from this, they are different at their price as well. You can have them around $999.99,$1,049.99, $1,299.99, $1,599.99 respectively.

Do you have you personal specification or the usage? Any budget you have fixed prior to get any laptop, is you have then when you’ll mentioned over here?

No, I don’t have any such pre decided specification about any model or else simply why would be asking you for the same? No matter what will be the price but I am about to have a good machine.

And I have some doubts regarding the battery life and performance about the products from both the brands.

see as the extent to I know Battery life will be different depending on the product model, pattern rather design, power management settings, applications and the software used in the model you choose, and wireless settings that you made. The maximum capacity of the battery will reduce with time and utilization.

But still this newer laptops are quite good at this battery concerns so you should not be worry about this thing.

as the extent to I know the Samsung series 7 laptop you have mentioned is not available yet in the market, I mean to say either you have to wait for them or simply you can preorder order it from the internet or simply contact the Samsung for the same.

actually my recommendation is to have machine from the Samsung but as the above user mentioned that they are only available for preorder thus I would say you should be aware about the fact because when I was searching the same I came to know that Samsung says many of the real differentiators are under the hood, so no doubt there could be so many advantages of the machine but together with that there could be so many hitches as well.

Thus better option at this moment is to wait for some time and see what happens, till they get released and then you can have user opinions, expert advices.

What would be good option for me as preorder any machine from the Samsung or simply have any from the HP envy? Because after seeing all the series you have mentioned about the HP I really liked the entire machine and the best thing about them is like they are under my budget as well.

But along with that please tell me that as well like from where can I have those laptops, and what would be better way to get them? Either purchased it from the local showroom or order it from the internet?

Anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

I am having the machine from the HP and thus I would be able to tell you about the shop point for the HP machines, but not sure about the Samsung if you are about to have any from that.

For HP you can visit HERE.