Thread: Unable to keep Privacy protection to normal in Kaspersky Mobile security 9.0

Unable to keep Privacy protection to normal in Kaspersky Mobile security 9.0

Hi, I have installed kaspersky mobile security software in my blackberry mobile and really suffering from huge troubles as I had actually installed the software to keep the privacy for privacy protection, but now the thing is like I am not able to keep them normal mode. As I have tried so much but still not getting the actual threat.

And when I was trying to get it uninstalled from the phone then also, I was not able to do it. Please somebody help me resolving this.

Re: Unable to keep Privacy protection to normal in Kaspersky Mobile security 9.0

I am not getting why you are not able to get it into normal mode? I can do it perfectly whenever I want it to do.

Anyways what happens when you press over "Mode: Private" to go back to normal?

Re: Unable to keep Privacy protection to normal in Kaspersky Mobile security 9.0

whenever I try to do so I the progress bar is showing, for indefinite long time. I have waited for so many times as well, but nothing appears on the screen and with no other option I have to quit it.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Actually the thing is like you are having problem with the application that you have installed in the mobile, because see I am also having the same application but using it without any such hesitation. But still as it seems that the application is corrupted, but still I would like to suggest you that you should try to get the uninstall from your mobile, because sometimes it happens as though such application are associated with the tasks we cannot be able to delete them, but at the same time we can simply uninstall them for sure.

Thus try to uninstall it and then see what happens.

I was also having same problem once, and really it was awful and I think if you haven’t tried uninstalling the application so you should do that because the thing that you may face is like you’ll not be able to get it uninstall as well directly through the phone.
    So at this moment you can simply uninstall through the blackberry desktop manager, I have done the same thing and really it worked for me.

This is quite pathetic to seeing as you are not even able to get it deleted from the cell, but still have you tried uninstalling as mentioned by the above user?

If yes but still having problem then according to me you should try to make a hard reset to your phone, because I think that the only option left to you. And as you done the hard resetting to you device it would be completely fresh as all the things from the SD card would be wiped out.

Or else as it seems as you are quite annoyed thus you may do anything prior to remove the application so at this moment you can have option to format the SD card as well.

I think if suppose you are still pursuing the same problem then you should try to contact technical support and ask them about the same, because I think they are the only one who will help you get rid out of this.