Thread: kaspersky mobile security 9 has blocked my mobile, how to unlock it?

kaspersky mobile security 9 has blocked my mobile, how to unlock it?

I am having Nokia N95 form the last few months and in my mobile recently I have installed the new kaspersky mobile security 9. After that I installed the antivirus software and scanned my mobile, after that I the antitheft protection for sending SMS/ and also blocking the mobile number in case of the SIM card change. After doing this all setting I restarted the mobile and when I tried to switch in the mobile at that time I see that my mobile didn’t get started. For that I also tried with getting the SIM card out and after that when I tried it asked me for the password, I entered the password. But it says wrong password and mobile get blocked. What can I do to unlock my mobile, please help me.

Re: kaspersky mobile security 9 has blocked my mobile, how to unlock it?

First tell me that what do you mean to say here. Are you saying that your mobile is blocked while you entered the right password and now it is not opening? Or tell me that are you able to see the screen? If yes then tell me that what you see there?

Ok, I mean to say that after I restarted my phone it get stuck in Nokia opening screen and doesn’t getting started. And also it is not booting totally. Now what to ]do for that?

Here if this have happened with you then I think that you will try with the factory reset for get working your mobile Back. And here while trying with that I will recommend you that before starting contact with the technical support for the more information.

If you are getting this type of the problem then I will recommend for try after removing the battery instead of the SIM and SD card. I am suggesting you this thing because there will be some problem related with your battery, and that was causing your mobile to get stuck in Nokia opening screen. So try with removing the battery and then on the mobile and see what happens. Hope that this will work in your case.

I think that if you have tried with the above all suggest6ion and there still you are getting the same problem then I think that you will need to do the hard reset in this case. And before doing this, try to contact with the technical support and then you can proceed. And also backup your all data before you do the hard reset, remove the SD card to save all data which are there. Hope hard reset will really work in your case. If it also not works then your will need for the flash your mobile. Which is the last thing that you can do with your mobile forget working back.

Is there any other way to unlock my Nokia N95 without loss of the data? I have so many important data in my card and in my phone memory also, here I can remove the card before the hard reset but in this case I will lose my all data which is there in the phone memory. So please if you have any good Idea for unlock the phone without losing the original data then please suggest me back.

No, I think that you have already tried with all the suggestion for the unlocking the phone but no one works, so the last way to do the hard reset for removing the lock. But before removing the card make sure that you have remove the Kaspersky antivirus from your system then only try with the hard reset.

have installed kaspersky mobile earlier then while im on its interface, doing some options, i accidentally drop my phone and of course, i restarted it, but when i restarted my phone, i cannot go to menu or else, just in home screen.

i cant even use sync because its also blocked. my phone is touch screen so i cant type my code. right now im "phoneless".

could somebody help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz001 View Post
    have installed kaspersky mobile earlier then while im on its interface, doing some options, i accidentally drop my phone and of course, i restarted it, but when i restarted my phone, i cannot go to menu or else, just in home screen.

i cant even use sync because its also blocked. my phone is touch screen so i cant type my code. right now im "phoneless".
    Seems like due to the drop, the internal hardware of the phone must have been broken. What is the make or model of the mobile phone do you have anyways? And display of the touchscreen mobile phones are also very costly, and since it was physically damaged you wont get a warranty replacement as well. Take it to a mobile repair shop and ask for a display replacement and see what do they charge.

no, there is no physicaldamage at all. i tried to open my phone (nokia 5250) again, the kaspersky only block all of the features in my phone.
    the unlock code screen took 33 mins to appear.

im using my phone again and uninstalled KMS for good!

thanks for the helpy anyway