Thread: BlackBerry Bold 9780: Kaspersky Mobile Security is not recovered after firmware upgrade.

BlackBerry Bold 9780: Kaspersky Mobile Security is not recovered after firmware upgrade.

Hi friends, recently I have upgraded my BlackBerry Bold9780 firmware and after that I found that all things are working fine. After upgrade I found that all application are recovered but I have no Kaspersky Mobile Security in the system. I have set to recover that antivirus but after upgrade I found that it is not recovered in the system. For that I have also downloaded the 12kb installer and when I tried with reinstallation I found that it shows PREPARING INSTALLATION OF KMS9 but it goes in the loop and installation doesn’t finished. So I came here to know some advise in this case. Please if anyone of you having the proper suggestion then please suggest me for that.

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9780: Kaspersky Mobile Security is not recovered after firmware upgrade.

In this case I will suggest you that, whi9le installation for such type of the application you will need to check that while in loop your BlackBerry will ask you for do something, I mean that while installation it will ask you for accept the agreement for that and you will need to press OK or CANCEL or ACCEPT. And after that selection the installation will be proceed and in your case also try with that only. If it ask you for the accept the agreement or to cancel or Ok then accept that and after that the installation will be proceed. Try with that and if again it goes in the loop then report here back for the problem. I am sure that it will works in your case.

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9780: Kaspersky Mobile Security is not recovered after firmware upgrade.

Ok, I will try with that, but here I am confused that the installer file is only of 12 kb, is not very small? I think that I have not downloaded the full installer file? Please suggest me is hat original file? Or I have downloaded the half file only?

Yes friend, but here let me tell you that don t think that it is half file because BlackBerry downloads a installer file of 12kb which after provide to download the real installer file. And try with the file only which you have downloaded for the installation. And here also I will suggest you to make sure that you have downloaded the installer file form the kms.kaspersky. then only it will works. If so then proceed.

Yeah, I got it working. I tried with the suggestion and finally I got the installation working again. Now I have the Kaspersky Mobile Security in my mobile and it is working good. Thanks for the suggestion.

But, I was also suffering from the same problem and after following from the above suggestion I saw that still facing the same problem. But here one user is saying that he have resolve that problem. So here can you please suggest me again that what you do to get working your Kaspersky Mobile Security recovery? I have followed with the above steps also but of non use. Please tell me what you do to get working back all the tings.