Thread: Kaspersky Anti-Theft "Block" not working on Droid X

Kaspersky Anti-Theft "Block" not working on Droid X

I have unable to turn on my Enable Block. I check the crate and when I hit furnish a proportional payback states that my default page has been altered by an additional provision. Square impaired. I don't haves situation with the different against theft works. I have emulated the underneath stops but no assistance:
    • I open Kaspersky Mobile on my Droid X
    • I enter in my secret code
    • I select Anti-theft
    • I click the button for Block. This button declares: "Block: Off."
    • I then put forth with a screen which holds "Enable Block" and "Text when blocked". I check the Enable Block check-box. The check-confine now has a check it.

Re: Kaspersky Anti-Theft "Block" not working on Droid X

To re-prepare Block, head over to the application menu. In the first place end window dialog then there is just a "keep on" button on this screen.

You need to set the KMS home screen as default! After enabling the block feature, a screen seems to select your home screen. Tick the "default" box and select KMS home screen.

There is not a screen that shows up which furnishes the alternative to select a home screen. There is no "default" box to 'tick'. I think the user created this everything exceptionally clear, then again, the situation was esteemed to be a "PEBKAC" (Problem displayed among console and seat = PEBKAC). It gives the idea that user-mistake was blamed.

• Here is my information:
    • Android Version: 2.2.1
    • Model: Droid X

I have precisely read the info given in the other post (again, channel given at start of this post) and IT IS NOT A PEBKAC blunder, so to speak. IT IS NOT USER-ERROR. I make a point not to improve for Android, so I am uninformed of how the framework layering is finished. I have no clue what the situation might be.

Since you are determined to attempt and reproduce this failure, I trust you have a Droid X convenient to attempt it on, as opposed to just matching the OS form number. This Anti-Theft Blocking alternative was a major buy-indicate for me. I thank you in development for your time and attention on this matter.