Thread: Installing Endpoint Security for Smartphones without reinstalling Kaspersky Administration Kit

Installing Endpoint Security for Smartphones without reinstalling Kaspersky Administration Kit

In what capacity can join the Endpoint Security for Smartphones segment WITHOUT reinstalling Kaspersky Administration Kit? I have it Kaspersky Administration Kit installed and I should join versatile mechanism uphold. . Thank you in advance!

Re: Installing Endpoint Security for Smartphones without reinstalling Kaspersky Administration Kit

I installed this plugin and nothing modified on the management kit. Indeed I run the plugin, affirm the terms, and click install and following 1 min the installation quit without any "finish" button or something else.

Re: Installing Endpoint Security for Smartphones without reinstalling Kaspersky Administration Kit

• Check the properties of the AK under Settings that the port 13929 is open.
    • Check in the properties of AK under "Advanced"-"Information about installed plugins" that this plugin is installed effectively.

In the event that it´s not 2163 then you would be able to construct a repair introduction and unite this segment elsewise you should uninstall and fix the AK again. It is outlandish to reinstall Kaspersky Administration Kit 8.0 from the Control Panel, or unite new segments (Cisco Nac, and so on) following downloading the patch. Be that as it may you would be able to add/remove the segments by making an Administration Server reinforcement duplicate, uninstalling the installed form, fixing the brand new unified with all significant segments, and at long last restoring the moved down duplicate.

You need to put the IP location of the Admin Kit Server in the settings of the cellular phone, then match up. Moreover you need to adjust with a Kaspersky Server like 91.103.67.157 to get a license.