Thread: Kaspersky Mobile Security for Windows Phone 7

Kaspersky Mobile Security for Windows Phone 7

The reason of me posting this thread is that I want to know that will there be any Kaspersky Mobile Security version for Windows phone 7? If yes than please do let me know as I am eagerly interested in this topic. Please post you views soon.

Re: Kaspersky Mobile Security for Windows Phone 7

I've searched for data on KMS for Windows Phone 7 and haven't perceived much idea exchange on this subject recently. I am regarding acquiring a new phone when WP 7.5 (Mango) is released. Given that Microsoft and Nokia inked a WP 7 deal it looks love there will be considerably more investment in WP 7 platforms also to what is at present over there. Inasmuch as anything Windows ends up being a malware target, I could think Microsoft could be less prohibitive towards AV Vendors to rapidly improve on this platform if they would like to build their market share.

Android is adjusting the track all in all speedy nowadays; nonetheless I accept it’s determined to be a several stallion OS race on the smartphone platform. To me it looks love Apple; Google and Microsoft are determined to switch positions here and there and then here again in the smartphone race as time marches onward.

Cell phone carriers, anyhow in the USA, allure their subscribers to re-platform their phones each several years, or less, at end of subscriber contract with great discounts for the most current phone/OS or through and through free phones to stay with them (faithfulness give) or allure late clients via great reduced phones to switch to a specific PDA bearer. Clients are more imaginable to go for the most up to date fittings & OS phone combos each couple of years are ready to switch (a significant number of appear less married to their phone's OS than state a laptop or tablet). Eventually, it positively hinges on your point of view and what are most exceptionally vital offers for YOU to have. Inasmuch as I voyage for business and spend a considerable measure of time in runways I need a business sort smartphone that can permit me to synch with my company's standardization on Microsoft Windows and MS Office and positively like WP 7's "live" tiles as a substitute for those goodness-so-yesterday "static icons".

In light of late user reviews I have read presented on U.S. PDA online contents noticing Verizon's "HTC Trophy" and Sprint's "HTC Arrive. The user interface specifically appears to be getting quite exceptional assessments concerning how efficacious and gainful it is. So no, the individuals that are in reality utilizing WP7 based phones make a point not to appear to be returning without end "let around any indicates. From what I accumulate, Microsoft's platform control & detail is much tighter executed than the Android platform of the day. Fruit by configuration is Apple just so no situation there.

Not beyond any doubt what "current business sector inclines" you are referencing? In the event that this is in reference to utilizing a regular transporter keen phone as an apparatus to multitask with (voice, web, multi-media/social-media, business application, amusement, and so forth.), its my conclusion that WP 7 is determined to keep its particular and could advance the pack in some nexus domains.

I would get more delight via investigating and ending up part of an improving incline right off the trend (early adopter syndrome) than basically accompanying what every person else is purchasing when I am primed to spring for something new. Yet hey, that would be simply me. Thus, here's trusting that Kaspersky Labs will be equipped when the WP7 platform lockdown limitation/restriction said in a prior post are lifted.

We are heading to a WP7 answer to meet our necessities in this "Windows Phone 7 string" are basically inquiring about destiny Kaspersky WP7 underpin following Kaspersky at present upholds Windows Mobile in "Kaspersky Mobile Security 9".