Thread: will kaspersky mobile security be installed in htc wildfire after I had installed in nokia

will kaspersky mobile security be installed in htc wildfire after I had installed in nokia

I have nokia 5800 and have installed the kaspersky mobile security antivirus but the problem is that now I have bought the new mobile of HTC wildfire and thing is that now I want to install the kaspersky mobile security antivirus from nokia 5800 to HTC wildfire . so it is possible and how ?

Re: will kaspersky mobile security be installed in htc wildfire after I had installed in nokia

Frist you have to see is you mobile compatible to your new mobile security antivirus because in most of the cases there are mobiles which are not compatible to the mobile security antivirus in that case your antivirus would not run on your mobile. So it is important to check your mobile with your kaspersky mobile security antivirus. And it could only be possible to install the mobile security antivirus only when you uninstall the previous antivirus installed on the old phone because the activate only one device with your product serial key.

Re: will kaspersky mobile security be installed in htc wildfire after I had installed in nokia

Yeh ..it is right that only one device works for the mobile antivirus security . And according to me your new mobile device should compatible for antivirus since most of the android os is supported and if still problem persist you can visit the kaspersky website for further information.

Thankyou guys I got the mobile security installed on my new HTC wildfire….it worked .