Thread: Mobile KASPERSKY protection scan is very slow.

Mobile KASPERSKY protection scan is very slow.

I have a windows 7 mobile and also using the latest version of KASPERSKY mobile security. My problem is my mobile protection speed is very slow as compare to others. Mobile protection controls the opening and executing files in mobile. When I install the game in my mobile like chess then it takes a lot of time for execution or opening the game. At first I thought it’s a mobile problem but then I checked the cpu meter on my mobile its 100% used by kav.exe file. I wait for 5 to 10 minutes for that. Every time when I install the game the problem was obtained during the execution of program. I check the setting also but no use. Is that software problem or hardware problem? .Any setting for that or any change for that setting. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Re: Mobile KASPERSKY protection scan is very slow.

welcome, check your mobile hardware ,mobile operating system , check installing other software and game in your mobile, check if another application use when game is execute or not, the application installed check they are legal or cracked. Use free software and also license version software. When you notice this kind of activity lately or it happens for long time? Check before KASPERSKY which software you used in mobile.

look your mobile configuration then check is your mobile get load during the opening or execution of program. Check after uninstalling the KASPERSKY or run games or software after uninstalls the KASPERSKY mobile security. Reinstall the KASPERSKY mobile security in your mobile.

just find out the games you run are not in sdcard or internal memory. Because, if the games run on the sdcards , which is could cause it to be slow. Try software reset option. If software run on the sdcards then KASPERSKY mobile securities doesn’t remember these application. That’s why KASPERSKY mobile securities rescan the application again and again.

if the problems related to the games only or no other performance problem with other applications or process then check games first . if small games open fast as compare to big games then big files are the problems. Then you choose either games or KASPERSKY mobile security. If you use another security software like NETQIN then it can be lighter than KASPERSKY but not better because provide the less security.