Thread: Cannot update Kaspersky Mobile Security 7

Cannot update Kaspersky Mobile Security 7

I am using HTC Incredible with Android 2.2 and in my mobile I am using Kaspersky Mobile Security 7. now from last few days when I try update Kaspersky Mobile Security 7 at that time I get

Update:completed
    Incorrect date/time on device

what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Cannot update Kaspersky Mobile Security 7

you have to first check whether you have set the time and date in your mobile phone correctly or not. if you have not set the time and date in your mobile phone correctly then first you have to set it correctly. now after setting the date and time correctly you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if the data and time is already correct then also if you are having the same issue then you have to remove the Kaspersky Mobile Security 7 from your mobile phone and after that you have to restart your HTC Incredible mobile phone. Now after restarting the HTC Incredible mobile phone you have to install the Kaspersky Mobile Security 7 in your HTC incredible and after installing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

you can also try to solve this problem by resetting the device but it will erase all your data from the phone

I was also getting the same problem while updating the Kaspersky Mobile Security 7 and after that I contact the Kaspersky support and they have told me to try afetr some time because server was having some issue and after that I tried next day and Kaspersky Mobile Security 7 gets updated successfully.

I have also checked date and time setting and all the things were ok. now after that I have tried to update the Kaspersky Mobile Security 7 after some hours and then it gets updated properly .thank you for helping me and giving me solution.