Thread: Cannot install Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 in AT&T Captivate

Cannot install Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 in AT&T Captivate

hi friends I am using AT&T Captivate mobile phone which is very good mobile phone. now when I try to install the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 in my mobile phone at that time I get this "Install Blocked. For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Android Market.". what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Cannot install Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 in AT&T Captivate

I have read your problem and you are not able to install the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 in your mobile phone because you have not enable the unknown sources option in your mobile so that you can install the application from outside. first you have to enable that option in your mobile phone and after that you will be able to install the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 in your mobile phone. to enable the option you have to open the menu and from the menu you have to go in to the setting. now after going in to the setting you have to select the application. Now after selecting the application you have to enable the "Unknown sources” option. Now after enabling that you have to check whether you are able to install the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 in your mobile or not. I think after that your problem will get solved.

if you are still facing the same problem after trying different solution then you have to wait for the some days because Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 will be available in few days in android market. after that you can download and install it from android market.

I was also getting the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by enabling the unknown sources option. now after enabling the unknown sources option all the problem still remains and after that I have reset the phone and then my problem get solved.