Thread: How to set lock screen wall paper on Windows Phone 7 using Bing Daily image

How to set lock screen wall paper on Windows Phone 7 using Bing Daily image

Last five month I have work on windows phone 7 which is running inside the Nokia N70 Smartphone. There has to be nothing wrong happen on this windows phone 7. I want to set the lock screen wallpaper using bing image. I want to change this wallpaper image on daily basis. Can it possible in this windows phone 7. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciates.

Re: How to set lock screen wall paper on Windows Phone 7 using Bing Daily image

Bing2Wall is one of the popular application that capable to do this task in best manner. There are two best features present with this application and they are Landscape pictures, Twitter sharing. The app requests the images in the correct, 480x800 portrait format. You need to download this software and then try to access the kinds of features of this application. Then your windows phone 7 capable to daily change the wallpaper with using the Bing browser.

If you’re constantly searching on your Windows Phone 7 handset, then you see that stunning background present on it. The bing2wall WP7 app builds it simple for phone to download and save today's Bing background. If you install this application in correct manner, then you can now choose a different country/region than your phone's setting. Landscape mode as well as Photo info is help to you for setting this process in well manner.

I visit for a specific reason and end up on a completely unrelated subject. The end up subject is that the application helps to daily set unlock screen wallpaper. The windows a phone 7 image has to be a PNG file as it can has a transparency channel. This is the way that can be work to do this task. Presumably this is because the home screen isn’t loaded until the lock screen has been touched. The theme of this windows phone 7 includes transparent lock screen wallpaper. You can use it.

Bing2Wall is a nice app, but not quite the same as what I am talking about. I search a lot but I can’t found any application that works to do this task on regular way. Browse Bing2Wall for Windows Phone 7. If you have any problem with this application, then our technical staff will try to solve your problem.

Yes, I have facing problem with this application. Whenever I try to perform an downloading task on it, then it won’t work well. Also I want the way that helps to do this image set as a daily lock screen of the system.

If you want to download this application then you need to use the help of the official site of the Bing2Wall application. The official site has to be capable to do this task. The official site expert person provide better download link on it. this downloading link work in well manner. Then use it and if you get any problem, then read the manual of the application. I hope this time I get better response for this process.

The app requests the images in the correct, 480x800 portrait format. If you want to change this image setting then you can use the proper way that help to properly set this application in well format. This utility makes it easy to download and save today's Bing background. You can set a transparent png image as wallpaper for your Windows phone 7. I hope that you can able to solve your problem by using this facility.

You can also do this task in different way. In creating these wallpapers I also came up with an idea for the lock screen. Windows Phone 7 doesn’t offer a massive selection of options in this area. All you need do is multiply the color values by 1.25x and you are good. This is happen on the alternative application of the Bing2Wall. This could be Mouse without Borders. Use the number of tools present on it. You can do it. The official site of Bing also provides an internal connectivity support with this application.

This type of application has to be help to properly set the required task by using the proper way. The image folder of the windows phone 7 has been support to choose and save those images on specific location. The Bing2Wall type of application can help to use this application and daily change the screensaver of mobile phone. This facility also works on online manner.