Thread: which one is better nook color or kindle fire

which one is better nook color or kindle fire

As I have heard that the recently that Barnes & Noble announced their new reader’s tablet known as Nook color against it is having a tough competition against Amazon’s kindle fire. I want to know what are the features in both of them and which one is better to buy. Give me suggestions which one is worth.

Re: which one is better nook color or kindle fire

The nook color has introduced some of the features for ebook readers such as the device is designed for full-color viewing of books, newspapers, magazines, and children's picture books. It has introduced with the animation and voice actor for reading stories for the children. While Amazon’s kindle book includes access to Amazon's app store, streaming movies and TV shows in addition to Kindle's e-books.

The key features of nook color includes a 7-inch 1024x600 resolution n LCD display . It has a display with color options, six font sizes, and internet browsing over Wi-Fi, it also has a built-in media player that supports audio and video. The key features of the kindle fire are that it runs on Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread) on a 1 GHz TI OMAP 4 dual-core processor. The screen has 1024x600 7" color screen.It has Connectivity to WiFi and USB 2.0.the device comes with 8 GB of internal storage.

According to me Nook color is the better option then the amazons kindle fire.I think one should go with the nook color as it has better features then kindle fire.

The best part of the nook color is that it has given the features according to their name it allows you to access witrh animated ebooks. You can even browse on wifi and have in built media player. You can expand your memory storage upto 32 GB.

Amazons kindle fire is also no less in providing the best feature for its readers tab it provides upto 8 GB which is enough for 80 app 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books.

I opt to buy a Nook Color because the kindle lacked color. rather buying another device, I will prefer it buying as large as the IPad, so it becomes easy viewing magazines. It would be really be aprecited if they invented a device that would be more portable when folded, but opened up into a much larger size. If I had to buy Nook Color , and had to choose between two .it would definitely be a close call, but I would perhaps choose to buy Nook Color because of the microSD slot, and because the dimensions are slightly larger.