Thread: When kindle fire will be available for overseas purchase

When kindle fire will be available for overseas purchase

Hello friends, I want to ask that When will the Kindle Fire be made available to ship to Canada or nearby country, as I want to have the kindle fire and I want to ship it to one of my relative who is staying over there. So please tell me and also if you have any of the information which will be helpful to me and also which will be good for me to do the shipping over there. All the replies or the suggestion which you will be made will be helpful and also it will make easy for me to ship the kindle fire over there. Thank you.

Re: When kindle fire will be available for overseas purchase

I'm in Canada and bought three of these for Christmas this year, but now I'll have to look at one of the tablets of Environment Canada.

Step tons of e-books via Kindle and the feeling that Canada should have release dates as states, as well as all the same content such as music, movies, software and applications. I understand that there are problems with the movies and shows, due to licensing issues. But the applications go. Apple allows Canadians to buy applications, programs and movies, even. You can leave one or two weeks later here, but still get them. Amazon is restrictive the customer base. There would be a great benefit if the characteristics of all stretched out to Canada. I have my Kindle 3 this past Christmas, but Kindle a fire in a beat of the people heart. Amazon really needs to comprehend that there is a market here in Canada that has not been tap.

Amazon has to wake up if they want to compete with Apple. Apple has the credit to support their products in the media in many countries. From what I've seen with the Kindle Fire and my experiences with the Kindle, I give up my iPhone a Kindle fire, but since I cannot ask Kindle the fire, I continue my iPad.

The interesting legal question would be that the jurisdiction of the government of Canada has more of the items purchased in the U.S. that remains in the U.S. in the cloud? We know that the author, musician, actor and editor will be paid by the purchase price. But can the government of our tax these purchases? Regulate who can or cannot access them? We are obliged to pay the distribution rights in Canada? Frankly, I do not think so. It's a new world of shopping. Well, at least, technology is moving faster than our laws, and companies can keep up.