Thread: Kindle Fire vs. iPad

Kindle Fire vs. iPad

Hello friends, I want to ask that which is the best and also the good to use, as I want to buy a tablet but I am not getting the perfect choice and also I am getting confuse to buy, so I want the suggest of you people and also I want to get the best and also the good for myself. Can you people suggest me the best and also good tablet to use and also which is good to use. Kindly give me suggestion and also it will be helpful to me. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion and for the advice which you will give me.

Re: Kindle Fire vs. iPad

Both of them are the cool devices and also it best for the price to buy. But, the one thing this is missing that is the IPad is having the Camera on it where the Kindle Fire does not have it.

I was in Las Vegas last week and saw several people taking pictures with your IPAD. I looked uncomfortable and strange, but guess who was working for them. Personally I prefer to only carry a small camera to worry about carrying around my iPhone expensive everywhere. So I would suggest you to go with the Kindle Fire and also you will be having the same cost and also you will be able to get the same quality of the iPad but the only difference is that it does not have the camera to click photos. You can see and get the best tablet and also good for you.

I had a 7 "Android Tablet for almost a year. I never use the camera. The fire Kindle has all the basic elements of a large tablet. At the cost $ 200 it will change the game.

I have a cell phone that takes pictures, is terrible. Even with better resolution, 2MP small devices like "iPad" products are not part of an image. Yes, cool fast breaks and easy to take pictures to show people, there are some benefits. Personally, my biggest complaint about a pre-Kindle-SD card slot there. Handhelds lenses and a bag of tiny, low resolution images. If you want a good picture you take and use a camera. So you can go with the Kindle as par you do not need the camera. But the final decision will be yours and also you select the best for yourself.

I think I prefer not the camera as the bad camera my iPad 2 having it. I never use it so bad. I much prefer the 5MP one on my iPhone 4. So I would suggest go for the kindle fire.

There is no comparison between the IPAD and fire. It's like comparing a Kia to a Benz. To suit different markets, do different things, with the iPad really capable of handling many assignments productivity. Those who cannot afford to buy an iPhone or hate apple for whatever reason probably will move toward the fire. I see it more as a fire v Corner Color / Rincon two colors next to nothing. Finally I would suggest you to have the iPad as it is good and also great to use for the application purpose.

I am waiting for this game mortal Guerrero. I'll let you determine the result and make my decision based on that. I want to play see on which it much good and also the best to use.

You should search on the internet and you will be able to find and also you will be able to get some of the link and also you will be to get the link which might have the suggestion or the best tablet to use and also you might be able to get the solution to buy the tablet and also you can decide which is the better among the two, other than you can do as the above users have told you to do and also might you will be get the best tablet and also you should do some research ten you should purchase the tablet for you. Hope you will be getting the best and also the good one for you.