Thread: What is New in Amazon Kindle Fire?

What is New in Amazon Kindle Fire?

Hello guys I saw some news related with the Amazon kindle? But I didn’t find any new features in it? Means I did not found any information about it rather than this news. So please if you guys are having any idea about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies on it. I am sure that you guys will help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is New in Amazon Kindle Fire?

Hello As per my knowledge it’s having all the features similar as present within the previous model of it like kindle DX and etc. like it having the following features
    1. Its providing good connectivity WIFI Service.
    2. And if you go with the content then it provide some additional function than the other kindle like 18 million movies, TV shows, apps, games, songs, books, newspapers, audio books, magazines, and docs.
    3. Its display is of 7" Vibrant Color IPS which is smaller than Kindle DX.
    4. Its battery is also good like it allows you to 8 hours continuous reading or 7.5 hours video playback.
    5. And if you will talk regarding to the On-device Storage then it’s better than others like it having 8GB for 80 apps plus either 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books.
    6. It will give you unlimited Cloud Storage for Amazon content.
    7. And its interface is multi touch interface.
    8. And the most useful feature is Amazon Silk cloud-accelerated browser for web access.

Hello thank you for this nice information now I am clear with the all features of it. But I would like to know some more things regarding to Amazon Silk cloud-accelerated browser. Do you have any information about it? If yes then please share it with me. I am sure you will provide me that information. Thank you once again.

To want to know more about it then you can refer the following link. Which I found on the same site. Or even you will get some information about it on a official site of Amazon. I hope this will help you.
    http://forums.techarena.in/web-news-trends/1432574.htm