Thread: Facing error 8018119B while updating HTC DH7 WP7

Facing error 8018119B while updating HTC DH7 WP7

I have a HTC DH7 WP7. This phone was actually working fine till yesterday. Yesterday I was trying to update the phone but I couldn’t do it successfully. While updating I saw that the update went till step till 2nd step and stopped. I don’t know what must have gone wrong. I am getting update error code 8018119B. Does anybody have any idea about this? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance. I have mentioned my system specifications below,
    • HTC DH7 on T-mobile
    • Phone OS version: 7.07.004.0
    • Window vista 64-bit
    • Zune Version: 4.7.1404.0

Re: Facing error 8018119B while updating HTC DH7 WP7

I am also using one windows phone 7. I am also from those users who are unable to upload photos to skydrive. It was working fine for some days and it stopped mysteriously. I couldn’t upload photos to facebook. Then I deleted and reinstalled facebook and I was able to send that functionality back. I am still having problems and I am not able to upload to skydrive.

Well to resolve this issue I would say that follow the steps given below as I got my resolved this way. I have mentioned what I had done,
    • Removed my facebook account. settings > accounts then tap and hold on the facebook account and select delete
    • Re-add your facebook account. settings > accounts > +
    • Change quick upload account to facebook. Settings > applications > Pictures

I think you should install the Zune software on your computer and connect your phone. This software actually allows you to perform update operations. If you don’t have it then try to
    • Download and install the Zune software for the PC
    • Download the Windows Phone Connector for the Mac
    Try to connect your phone. If you phone doesn’t get detected then restart the phone. The update operation will start. If you get error while installing the updates then I would say that you must reconnect the phone by using the usb cable that is included with the phone and try to update again

I have LG quantum and I have updated it to the pre-nodo (7008) update on my laptop. My laptop has windows xp 32 bit operating system. I updated as a zune guest. Now I want to update the nodo and the lg update that came with nodo on my home computer. My home computer is running on windows 7 64 bit. Whenever I am trying to do this, I am getting an error code 8018119B. I have seen that when I am using my laptop which has windows xp operating system for updating, the update proceeds. So I don’t understand. Does this mean that I will have to use win xp laptop for future updates also? Any suggestions if you all have then kindly give me.

I have gone through your query. This is one of the most common problems with windows phone 7. I would say that try to change the sync relationship as a start. I hope you understand what I mean. I am researching on this error code and I will soon post it for you in the near future. By that time I would say that you yourself try to find out the resolution yourself by just googling on the internet. I am sure you will get some help from there.

Actually you don’t have to use the windows xp laptop for future updates. There is a fixit available that will resolve the problem you are having. You can search on the google website and find out the fixit or you can just visit the Microsoft website and get fixit from there.

I think there is some problem with the windows vista operating system. I would suggest you to install the operating system back again and check whether the problem gets resolved or not. You can also try out some other operating system. I think you should use windows 7 operating system. I hope your problem will get resolve after this. If it doesn’t then you can come back again and ask. I would try to give you some other solution. Also for you, I will say that we cannot deny this windows phone 7 have not been a success as it was expected.