Thread: Unable to transfer data from myphone to skydrive

Unable to transfer data from myphone to skydrive

Last month I buy new myphone mobile phone and then I used this for the internet surfing and playing the video games. Now I facing problems onto it. the problem is that when I try to transfer data which is in the format of the SMS and text are not transfer from this myphone to the skydrive. I want solution that can be solving such troubles. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to transfer data from myphone to skydrive

The Microsoft My Phone service will not continue to synchronizing data between My Phone device to the My Phone service. This smartphone contains configured Windows Mobile 6.x phones. Hence I think you got this error messages between transfer the data to the skydrive. In that case, you need to use an proper synchronization technique to solve this problem.

There are several ways to copy or sync files with your phone, depending on the type of file. Most of the times we need to transfer the music files or any other text files from source to the destination. Zune software on your computer works to do this task in best manner. Then use this process and try to synch multimedia files between your phone and skydrive. This will be work to solve your complicated problem. Then try this and see what happen onto it.

If you still have your windows mobile 6.x phone. Hence this will be gives you the problem. in that case, I must suggest to you for doing this synchronization task onto it. if windows mobile 6.x phone makes problem then uninstall it and use the windows phone 7 for this process. This will be work to solve your complicated problem.

WP 6.0 start screen and OS has been optimized for touch. If you want to transfer data from the myphone to the skydrive then in that case, first of all you need try to interact with this device by using the proper connection. The next step is to be use an proper way to transfers this data to the skydrive. Windows Live SkyDrive is part of Microsoft's Windows Live range of online services. SkyDrive is the one place for the docs, photos and other files that you want everywhere. Hence you need to do the mentioned process and then it help to you for solving your problem.

If you have able to establish the connection in proper way then you has not faced any problem. for doing such kind of complicated problem you need to first make an connection between the skydrive and myphone. Then choose the data and use any of the best technique to do this task.

Bluetooth has one of the option here. This option helps to you for doing this task in correct manner. Hence try to use this Bluetooth technology on it. it works most of the time to solve your data transferring problem.

Also you can use the USB connectivity cable for this connection. In that connection you can connect the myphone to the laptop and using this you can able transfer data to the laptop system. Then later on use normal way for transferring the data to the skydrive. Use this opportunity to do this task. This is the simple way that can be work most of the time for solving your complicated problem.

This is completely useless though because the MyPhone service has been offline. If this is true then you need to set this service to the online mode. For doing this task you can take the help of online support. Then use this facility and follow the instruction mentioned on it. It will be work for doing this task. Try this and see what happen onto it.