Thread: Unable to play selected video in windows phone 7 while connected to zune

Unable to play selected video in windows phone 7 while connected to zune

Whenever I am trying to play the youtube video from the application in the windows phone the video get stucks and nothing happens There was a problem playing the video you selected this is the error what I am getting so I need some help regarding this please tell me what to do? I really have no idea about this and is there anyone else who has been having the same problem.

Re: Unable to play selected video in windows phone 7 while connected to zune

I am having the same problem and I am also in search of some help so please suggest me to know about this. I have got a message asking me If you're connected to Zune, disconnect and try again. I have tried this out but it is helpless. Can I get some other suggestion to solve this problem please?

Try uninstalling the YouTube app then reinstall this is the only thing what I can suggest and this would be the best solution I think and I have been suggesting the same to almost all the friends who have been having the same problem and so I think that this would be helpful to you too and this is an important feature of the mobile and this is having problem that would be a bit frustrating so I think you need to solve this out first. .

I have also solved this problem from the same solution when I was having this problem I too just uninstalled it and again installed it and the problem was solved. And I think that is the only thing what you can do as this is the bug of the phone and it would be solved in next version only.

Well the problem has been with so many of them but still not the best solution. Anyways for me the solution worked but when i was trying the same thing on my friends problem who is having the same problem as me then i was not able to find any solution over this and it was really very irritating for me and i was just clue less again then whats wrong with this now when the same this thing is been tried for the same problem again then after thinking for a long time i made a note that this has been the problem with the software and it would be only solved with the patch and we need to wait for the patch and that would be the true solution.