Thread: Should Microsoft to reinstate USB sync for Outlook

Should Microsoft to reinstate USB sync for Outlook

Guys I want some of your views over this query. I have been asking the MISCROSOFT to have a direct USB sync for Outlook so would this be a right choice? Please comment over this and solve my query. I think that this is the best thing as many of the problem has been faced on this query so what do you guys think?

Re: Should Microsoft to reinstate USB sync for Outlook

I think that this is absolutely a right choice and it would be very nice. I would really like this. I am one of those who have been having the problem with this and I haven’t found the best solution so I think that if the Microsoft would be doing this then this would be the best thing and this would solve all the problem over this query.

Yap this query seems to be bit useful and it seems to be an interesting topic and many people have been thinking about this and there are number of solutions been said over many places but I don’t like them much because they are bit boring as they don’t work in real with everyone. I have tried out number of solutions easy and tough both but none of them solved my problem so the best thing would be if they would do something with this.

I think that making this query is waste of time windows has been doing what eve they have been liking and in what they have been finding the profit and they only do that so I don’t think that they would be listening to us.

Well I think that this query has been already asked to the Microsoft and I think that they have said that they would be coming up with this sooner so I think that you don’t need to worry about this. It is just fine and everything would be the best once the things get cleared. Microsoft has been looking at ther customer’s requirement always who said they don’t do that. if you have been thinking that then it is just some wrong impression.

They have been working on this and they would be coming sooner with this. Because they know this now that this is the only problem which they are having with this connectivity and they would be solving it because once if they would be solving this then all the problem would be solved.

I have saw that the topics has been already been discussed but i haven't found any thing better over there so i thought that this would be working over here so i wanted the discussion and i was hoping some of you to talk about it and have some proper idea about it. And i think that it has been a proper discussion all on the track and i think that it is the longest one for me what i have been going through with.