Thread: Device connectivity troubleshooting within Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac

Device connectivity troubleshooting within Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac

Hello friends I need a troubleshooting steps for the device connectivity with the windows phone 7 connector for MAC please can anyone help me with this? Have anyone had something with this then please share it with me I am really in need of the steps.

Re: Device connectivity troubleshooting within Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac

I don’t know much about it but I would be saying that if you are having any problem with this then you can contact to the WP7 service center and ask them what you need to do over here because one of my friend did asked things about this and he followed some steps which his friend suggested and he faced lots of problem so I would be saying not to carry out any silly steps.

Re: Device connectivity troubleshooting within Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac

1. First thing you need to confirm is that the time zone is same for the mac and the windows phone device.
    2. If any adjustment is required on your clock with the windows phone then you need to follow these steps.
    • Open Keychain Access application. On your mac.
    • Login
    • Search for windows phone 7 connector and delete them.
    • Restart your mac.
    3. Connect your windows phone to mac using the usb.
    4. Restart the phone.

Same solution from me too I would have said the same thing. This was suggested from my friend and it is really very easy to follow and it does solve the problem. Try it out and do tell us if the problem is solved or no it is very simple but worth ful.

Problem solved thanks for commenting over here and helping me out and making this thread useful for the guys who has been asking for some help on the same query thanks a lot. I dint knew that i would be needing to follow such a basic steps an easy steps and that would be solving my problem. Many of my friends were having suggestion but they were weird and not at all useful.