Thread: Unable to send/receive MMS through another carrier in Windows Phone 7

Unable to send/receive MMS through another carrier in Windows Phone 7

Guys having some problem with the Windows phone in send/receive MMS through another carrier instead of the original one. I could set new APN and it was fine until I tried to connect the MMS service cannot find any help to set MMSC, MCC, MNC, MMS related parameters. What to do please help me guys I am just blank with this.

Re: Unable to send/receive MMS through another carrier in Windows Phone 7

Why don’t you try the easiest and the best solution asking the service care center about this I am sure that they would be having complete idea about this and they would be helping you out of this situation.

Ok so what I would be saying about this is that the problem must be related to the Mobile Operator/OEM, related to the fact that the phone is OEM/Mobile Operator proprietary configuration. What I am thinking is the escalation with the proper channel which has been making it a perfect sense in some of the cases where we need to get some attention with the MO and the OEM with the related problems. Lg device cannot access the HTC application store and I am hoping the similar application in the LG apps store in future.

Don’t you have a simple APN setting option in your phone it is too easy to do it from there. I have been normally doing it from there and it has been really very easy I don’t know why you are facing all the problems.

Hello friend I think that windows phone 7 device itself configures the MMS setting with the sim card that has been used initially. And if in any case you would have changed the sim card then you can change the APN for the data, I think that if you need to deal with the MMS then for mms settings you would be needing to reset the phone for initiating the automatic configuration for it. I hope you know how to reset the phone. Make backup using Zune software before resetting.

I think that the branded phone always comes with the preconfigured settings but they are never fixed they give an option to change them or may be to add a new one. I have found that even in windows phone 6 when the new card is recognized you would be getting a auto configuration and everything is set on own.

Hey guys got helped by you discussion thanks for having a successful discussion and it was really important for me. i was really worried about this and wasn't having any idea what to do, you guys have been always leading me in all my problem and hats a important move for me now. whenever i am in any problem i need you guys to lead me and till now you all have been successfully doing it.